Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

Wait bro like non stop pack is being accepted by DishTV today as valid pack,same pack they were telling should be cancelled,and we need to migrate to new regime of Rs153 NCF.Problems will short out,we need to wait,as DishTV do not want to loose customers

Do they have intention to add missing channels like LF HD,UTV HD,aaj tak HD,CN HD+

Yes they have applied TRAI rates of channels now. Base pack is same non stop pack but add on rates are applied as per TRAI framework. Recharge date is same.

Can we remove non required channels & add some other channels to this new pack? Or this is locked till recharge date? Coz my account balance is increased & I think they have added NCF to balance.

Can we remove non required channels & add some other channels to this new pack? Or this is locked till recharge date? Coz my account balance is increased & I think they have added NCF to balance.

The same doubts and henceforth any changes made won't affect the non stop regime pack they have shifted us to, right ?

Please share in detail...How much Bal you hav before...nd Now.,What are the channels/pack u hav activated..?As of My knowledge Dishtv not refunding un used amount of Non Stop pack...hence they Not charging rs.153 NCF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock