Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

Two doubts:
Are these channels locked it or can I make changes ?
If I make changes in the add ons, will it affect my non stop regime?

Two doubts:
There is no lock-in period...and It will not effect Your Non Stop pack...U can add any channel that shows in addon's list.but it may take time to change packs as their servers r not wrks fast always.

Two doubts:
No risk I have migrated 3 set top boxes migration smooth with non stop continues and balance intact

i have changed my nonstop pack to new tarrif today. i lost all telugu fta channels. only pay channels are adding to the cart. contacted so many times customer care. they are saying issue with nonstop pack is there... will be solved. but not solving the issue. anyone please help.

i have changed my nonstop pack to new tarrif today. i lost all telugu fta channels. only pay channels are adding to the cart. contacted so many times customer care. they are saying issue with nonstop pack is there... will be solved. but not solving the issue. anyone please help.
Hahaha i hav been contacting them frm last 2days...hope they will resolve it soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock