Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

Source

**check this my a/c screen shot, after login- I am getting these option. I have not still submit my request for new tariff.
** I am not getting this option- which u said, can u please explain me- how to modify channels, (I am a south all sports customer till May, 2020)

This is for those who are on the non stop pack...

You should first give a miss call to 8750387503 from rmn and you will get a sms for your account details.

This way you will learn what pack you have been migrated to.

Once you know , log in, go to make your own pack, there you will get dish combos, add ons, channels and bouquets options... See what suits your needs and make changes

Source

If you don't find the make your own pack option, click the show other options, in the end you will see option to make your own pack
** I am getting "create my own pack" option, but this is not my actual question is,
please read my post, post no. "260",

**ur quote was --
Go to website and log in
You will see two headings
Your combo : non stop new regime
Add ons : it will show zero or whatever
Click modify below add ons and make your deletions and selections

**actually I was asking ur quote question- that option I am not getting for addition or deletion of channels

Source

**check this my a/c screen shot, after login- I am getting these option. I have not still submit my request for new tariff.
** I am not getting this option- which u said, can u please explain me- how to modify channels, (I am a south all sports customer till May, 2020)

You said you are on South all sports pack...

Long term pack (long duration) is different from different from non stop pack ...
If you change your long term pack you will get migrated I think

** I know - how to create "my apna pack", but after that- my non stop pack will be migrated into new tariff, and i do not want to migrate now upto validity May 2020
Better to migrate to new non stop pack from old non stop pack as if you do not do they will do it where you will see many unnecessary channels activated by them,I was avoiding migration but they did it forcefully

Better to migrate to new non stop pack from old non stop pack as if you do not do they will do it where you will see many unnecessary channels activated by them,I was avoiding migration but they did it forcefully
Yes they are doing, but one good thing I noticed is while converting they adjusted the account balance to allow the viewer to continue with same channels for the earlier recharge due date.

My original balance was less than 200 (monthly recharge was 91).
The revised Balance is 360 (monthly recharge is 170).

Of course, I edited my pack again to remove the unnecessary channels to reduce overall pack price to about 70 only.

Some people who recharged for long on Non-stop with lots of add on, will get good benefits in this balance adjustment process.

what is difference between old & new non stop plan ? and how to migrate from old to new non stop- is it via map tool- "make your own pack option"?

i have more than 1000 rupees account balance and non stop new regime pack and not subscribed any pay channel but when i subscribe any channel of 0.25 paisa or 0.10 paisa my switch off date reduces one day.don't know why?

Yes they are doing, but one good thing I noticed is while converting they adjusted the account balance to allow the viewer to continue with same channels for the earlier recharge due date.

My original balance was less than 200 (monthly recharge was 91).
The revised Balance is 360 (monthly recharge is 170).

Of course, I edited my pack again to remove the unnecessary channels to reduce overall pack price to about 70 only.

Some people who recharged for long on Non-stop with lots of add on, will get good benefits in this balance adjustment process.
Exactly specially those who had activated full on hd pack with SD version of Channels as well. For them the balance will show almost 3-4 times. With this balance they can enjoy tv for next 2-3 years 😁

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock