Seeking Help Non Stop Pack

Guys did anyone check the add on section ...all add ons are removed and channels are added individually....
Now it is showing monthly recharge as 284...earlier 149
Someone please check and confirm please...if they are going to charge like this then no meaning of non stop pack...

How to remove channels bro as it takes me to modify pack page & adds NCF then & will also change non stop pack I think.

Go to website and log in
You will see two headings
Your combo : non stop new regime
Add ons : it will show zero or whatever
Click modify below add ons and make your deletions and selections

Guys did anyone check the add on section ...all add ons are removed and channels are added individually....
Now it is showing monthly recharge as 284...earlier 149
Someone please check and confirm please...if they are going to charge like this then no meaning of non stop pack...
Still you should be happy they are exempting Rs153 per month as you already non stop pack,in Rs284 you remove what ever channels not required by you lower this Rs284 charges or you submit fresh request

Still you should be happy they are exempting Rs153 per month as you already non stop pack,in Rs284 you remove what ever channels not required by you lower this Rs284 charges or you submit fresh request
But all required channels...family hd add on was present earlier and all channels are useful ones.apart from that added max2,zee bollywood,otv.

Now considering 284 monthly price + 99 non stop pack 1 month charge. This is costly.if I select all required channels it will cost less or same even if ncf is added.

Go to website and log in
Done it. Successfully added & removed channels too & got increased validity till April 2020. This dishtv move has really benefited me. Thanks to you dishtv & divinewish bro.

Go to website and log in

Source

**check this my a/c screen shot, after login- I am getting these option. I have not still submit my request for new tariff.
** I am not getting this option- which u said, can u please explain me- how to modify channels, (I am a south all sports customer till May, 2020)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock