not having the high definition experience

I have a 23 inch Asus computer monitor for my PC, ive also used it with Airtel HD/Videocon HD/Tata HD. I am here sharing my PC experience.

My Asus ML238H monitor has both HDMI and VGA input connection. For testing purpose ive connected both with my same PC in mirror format from windows screen resolution. Let me say one thing, if you are seeing same image for a long time no matter its HDMI or VGA, you probably don't find any differences. But when i am switching my input by pressing monitor source button its like night and day. The color and sharpness of VGA is way way behind HDMI. So ive complete clear idea why you aren't satisfied with your HD DTH quality. Its just your cable.

HDMI to VGA converter? No matter, because its convert digital signal to analog VGA signal. So quality will be lost in the process.

If you are viewing your HD STB in STB-->TV Card-->Monitor like setup then using HDMI to VGA Cable/ Converter will definitely increase picture quality.

bindaasboy89 said:
well i am not sure.. i just want suggestions from you guys. means the best in the minimum.. :)

bro. i ll suggest u for lg as u said best in the minimum.
but bro please do not compromise quality.
it is only a one time investment
so prefer quality above quantity:tup:tup:tup

shuknopata said:
If you are viewing your HD STB in STB-->TV Card-->Monitor like setup then using HDMI to VGA Cable/ Converter will definitely increase picture quality.

yeah bro.. my setup is exactly the way you mentioned...

As many of you know, I bought a decoder to convert HDMI into HDMI+5.1 analog audio. The decoder is also having VGA output. Tonight, I will try connecting the VGA out to my TV's VGA input and will see if there is any difference in the picture quality against HDMI with same settings and share it here.

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro. i ll suggest u for lg as u said best in the minimum.
but bro please do not compromise quality.
it is only a one time investment
so prefer quality above quantity:tup:tup:tup

thanks bro.. actually you are right. but what's the price and appropriate size??

Sadiq said:
As many of you know, I bought a decoder to convert HDMI into HDMI+5.1 analog audio. The decoder is also having VGA output. Tonight, I will try connecting the VGA out to my TV's VGA input and will see if there is any difference in the picture quality against HDMI with same settings and share it here.

that's a good news.. at least for me... eagerly waiting for your reviews. and how much did the decoder cost you bro??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock