not having the high definition experience

bindaasboy89 said:
thanks bro.. actually you are right. but what's the price and appropriate size??

bro. i made a mistake. i purchased 42'' n my priority is sd channels only.
so i ll suggest u if ur priority is hd channels then anything wud b fine 4 u.
or if ur priority is sd + hd both then 32'' is good.
but go n check it out as taxes r different in each n every state. e.g. i live in U.P. so v need to pay octroi tax extra.
n i m sure vicky bro is superb in that. he can help u.

bindaasboy89 said:
that's a good news.. at least for me... eagerly waiting for your reviews. and how much did the decoder cost you bro??

VGA cables r not better than hdmi cables. u won't find it better.
the pq ll b good in hdmi only. i also tried the same thing.
VGA cables r way better than simple cables given to us while the time of installation but hdmi r way better.:tup

bindaasboy89 said:
that's a good news.. at least for me... eagerly waiting for your reviews. and how much did the decoder cost you bro??

Costed Rs.5100.

Find more details about the decoder here.

Link Removed

My humble opinion,Based on my experience get a HDMI ready tv then slowly a cheap AVR and hook up with yr stb,cos the money spend on conversions may not help much,I tried the HDMI conversion on sony playstation ,it was not REAL esp PQ !Morever very few Tvs can output DD.Take your time and explore bro!:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock