{NOT REMOVED} Regional specific channels are being offered on Promotional basis

RE: Regional specific channels are being currently offered pan India on Promotional basis

aumnamonarayan said:
Open ur eyes and read what i said before, i said that either they will restructure packages or will renew deal with broadcasters and continue like now. Don't try to score a point without the facts

We are not talking about removing ch from platform, we are talking about removing ch from base pack and force subscriber to subscribe those ch as a la carte basis just like DishTv is doing.

What do u mean by restructure ? Only removal notice is given. No price reduction or replacement ch is announced by D2h.

So Is it called restructure ?:huh

RE: Regional specific channels are being currently offered pan India on Promotional basis

bros, why are you fighting..we have to wait for deadline date.july 7th, 19th,9th.we will come to know about what will happen.please be patient

Sarkar said:
We are not talking about removing ch from platform, we are talking about removing ch from base pack and force subscriber to subscribe those ch as a la carte basis just like DishTv is doing.

What do u mean by restructure ? Only removal notice is given. No price reduction or replacement ch is announced by D2h.

So Is it called restructure ?:huh

So why did u not criticize Tata Sky when they removed all regional channels from base packs. Don't u find any difference between removing some ROI channels from some South packs plus removal of few ROI channels from lower ROI packs in Videocon d2h and whereas on the other hand Dish TV removed all Indicast UTV channels and most popular channels from Star India from all base packs.

Go and find the difference and then ask the meaning of restructure

aumnamonarayan said:
So why did u not criticize Tata Sky when they removed all regional channels from base packs. Don't u find any difference between removing some ROI channels from some South packs plus removal of few ROI channels from lower ROI packs in Videocon d2h and whereas on the other hand Dish TV removed all Indicast UTV channels and most popular channels from Star India from all base packs.

Go and find the difference and then ask the meaning of restructure

If u do not find difference then see a doctor immediately, u need edication

1. Can u quote a single post where I criticize any DTH and use abusive word against that DTH? I just pointed out that your are saying something else yesterday. :dodgy

2. Don't u think the last line of your post is a personal attack against me ? I wasn't expecting it. :'( From this point I will stay out from your way

Sarkar said:
1. Can u quote a single post where I criticize any DTH and use abusive word against that DTH? I just pointed out that your are saying something else yesterday. :dodgy

2. Don't u think the last line of your post is a personal attack against me ? I wasn't expecting it. :'( From this point I will stay out from your way

Hey bro , i am extremely sorry if i hurt but my mind is all fired up after i see many fake id's which just come here to defame Videocon d2h. I joined the forum for healthy discussion on all negatives and positives of all DTH but i get extremely irritated with trolls being sent by i don't know whom to just defame a particular DTH always.

Sorry again

Can't they retain alteast Star Utsav :u It's an FTA channel D2H !!!! :SKD :wall

Better switch to Tata sky. They are of best quality, have a big brand image and they add popular channels.

SuperStar said:
Better switch to Tata sky. They are of best quality, have a big brand image and they add popular channels.

Hahaha! Was that a joke?

Tata Sky adds channels very late and all know that. Tey added movies now after 3 years, ten action after 4 years plus they added many HD chs too after ages and i can give u many other examples too . Already they haven't added MAX 2. Romedy Now and many other channels despite customer's request. Also they give less channels in base packs and have highest pricing.
But yes they have many people promoting them on social media platforms, have seen that here, on twitter and other platforms but that won't yield any result in long run

SuperStar said:

do add tata sky here :no other wise @aumnamonarayan again abuse tata sky :dodgy:s

@SuperStar Can you please stop advertising TataSky here? It is not a thread which says which DTH to buy? Are you giving free subscription for a year for shifting to TataSky? We all surely will, if you do so ! [emoji12][emoji1][emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock