{NOT REMOVED} Regional specific channels are being offered on Promotional basis

RE: Regional specific channels are being currently offered pan India on Promotional basis

Rushil.D said:
do add tata sky here :no other wise @aumnamonarayan again abuse tata sky :dodgy:s

So u have come again to protect Tata Sky, some people never have heart to hear the truth

RE: Regional specific channels are being currently offered pan India on Promotional basis

aumnamonarayan said:
Hahaha! Was that a joke?

Tata Sky adds channels very late and all know that. Tey added movies now after 3 years, ten action after 4 years plus they added many HD chs too after ages and i can give u many other examples too . Already they haven't added MAX 2. Romedy Now and many other channels despite customer's request. Also they give less channels in base packs and have highest pricing.
But yes they have many people promoting them on social media platforms, have seen that here, on twitter and other platforms but that won't yield any result in long run
now its d2h time :lol;)

there are more than 7 + years of launching zee action and zee premiere but still d2h didn't add it after people demanding it

more than 1 year gone after launching of disney junior and HBO Premium Channels but still d2h didn't added it

d2h added star sports 2 very late

:lol:lol:lol

need more examples :D

aumnamonarayan said:
So u have come again to protect Tata Sky, some people never have heart to hear the truth

because you are always saying bad things of tata sky and good things of d2h :dodgy

Rushil.D said:
now its d2h time :lol;)

there are more than 7 + years of launching zee action and zee premiere but still d2h didn't added it after people demanding it

more than 1 year gone after launching of disney junior and HBO Premium Channels but still d2h didn't added it

d2h added star sports 2 very late

:lol:lol:lol

need more examples :D

Zee Action, Zee premiere, two most crap channels not only showing flop hindi movies but also lots of dubbed south movies.

Regarding HBO premium, well we have many oter good channels and Videocon d2h does not add channels like Tata Sky which are pro at adding special channels and asking customers to pay more. Tata Sky focuses more on adding such channels rather than regular SD and HD channels.

Tata Sky added Star Sports 2 early as ist sfrom their sister group and not only they concession in price plus already Tata Sky packages r overpriced and can accommodate few such channels.

There are plenty of channels which TATA Sky does not have despite they being Overpriced interms of pacakges

Rushil.D said:
because you are always saying bad things of tata sky and good things of d2h :dodgy

I say good things about all DTH when they do good things and bash all when they do bad things. I am not like u and many others who just favors one DTH

come back for increase the traffic ahaaaa... ;););)

aumnamonarayan said:
Zee Action, Zee premiere, two most crap channels not only showing flop hindi movies but also lots of dubbed south movies.

Regarding HBO premium, well we have many oter good channels and Videocon d2h does not add channels like Tata Sky which are pro at adding special channels and asking customers to pay more. Tata Sky focuses more on adding such channels rather than regular SD and HD channels.

Tata Sky added Star Sports 2 early as its from their sister group and not only they concession in price plus already Tata Sky packages r overpriced and can accommodate few such channels.

There are plenty of channels which TATA Sky does not have despite they being Overpriced interms of pacakges

hey bro first removed all crap channels from base packs of d2h and tata sky :dodgy

then see the package i bet you tata sky giving more paid channels than d2h at that package price :u:p

regarding hbo premium channnels addition if people demanding then d2h should add it on their platform if they are customer friendly dth :lol

how do you know than zee action and zee premium are crap channel its 100 time better than channels like cinema tv, r vision which d2h provides :dodgy:lol

aumnamonarayan said:
I say good things about all DTH when they do good things and bash all when they do bad things. I am not like u and many others who just favors one DTH
i never see you to say anything good about any other dth than d2h :lol:dodgy

MODs , please close the threads which go completely off topic.

geekvishal said:
MODs , please close the threads which go completely off topic.

Y dear to close ?
Now few r posting informations as they used to like me but almost every thread bcomes a comparing thread, fighting thread .. any one of them bring other DTH in a post and the comparison and fighting starts..
Keep watching those...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock