Openbox S-10 Does it support (16APSK ) Modulation

RE: Openbox -10 Does it support (16APSK ) Modulation

jenius-jatt said:
He is our forum member too bro. I will ask him early morning to give me his chip ID and we will get
the conclusion actually where the fault lies. Thanks a lot
Thanks... if his box is original, then may be something wrong in dish allignment or elevation, as i told there are many factors, secondly pl check whether the channel is dvb s2?? bcoz channels with dvb s2 encryption do have sensitive signals.... :) But the fact is standard box like Openbox doesnt give wrong features in manuals and publications..... its a trusted product like dreambox....

I think his box might be Original as he purchased from Pragyavan and the 16APSK will not come on DVB-S it can be only telecast on DVB-S2 freq. with 8PSK or 16APSK Modulation. Here you are right that DVB-S2 signals are really sensitive as I have Experiences on Intelsat-10/20 .This satellite have most Indian channels in 8PSK at the spot.

Bro I did mention the frequency details in the first post and here is the link pl check that:

India too have 16APSK signals coverage bro:- :)

FlySat Intelsat 22 @ 72.1° East

pl check properly, the link that u have given me shows all channels as middle east and africa Ku beam of Intelsat 22 in the footprint... second last column...... :)

Dear bro it covers Punjab, Rajastan and up to lower cost of Maharashtra in map
not whole India. The friend about whom I am talking about is residing near bikaner (Raj)
he hunt the channels and catch MTV middle east.

Yes vikram can do the job if you will ask him to catch this channel: (National Geographic Channel Abu Dhabi )with nice HD box.

One thing more now its challenge for us and very Exclusive news on DDF that we can be the first in catching 16APSK frequency in India I think if we successful in that. OK bro.do reply..

ok thanks... i will speak to vikram abt this matter, and let u know about the developments.... :gn

HERE IS MAP OF INTESAT22 @ 72.1*E

Intelsat15Ku-bandMiddleEastBeam.jpg

I am Very sad that don't have HD box, Either I would be the first one for sure to catch this beam bro.

ok it seems the signal intensity is weak, but let me talk to vikram abt this..... will let u know abt it in this thread..... thanks... :gn

OK Thanks bro for sharing such a great knowledge and will wait for the further developments....

Thanks

@:Biswajit bro:
Off Topic:-
Please let me know that," Is it correct that your Openbox-10 has CPU following configurations:-

Specification
*Chipset and Memory:
CPU: 396MHz
Flash: 4Mbytes
RAM: DDR2-1Gbit

I mean CPU: 396 MHZ and Memory: 1.Gigabyte. Apart from that some Openbox has 300MHZ CPU ?
pl reply Thanks

My openbox board configuration :

396Mhz MIPS CPU
128MB DDR400 RAM
Memory Clock 198Mhz
2MB Serial Flash
Single Tuner
DVB S2 demodulator

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock