Openbox S-10 Does it support (16APSK ) Modulation

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
Openbox -10 does it support (16APSK ) Modulation :sp

Its is a big question as per my source I came to know that it did not perform or Run on (16APSK) Modulation ,There is a channel on Intelsat.22 @ 72.1*E
the freq of National Geographic Channel Abu Dhabi is:

FREQ:- 12645 H 20000 DVB-S2 (16APSK)

So this freq. is not catch by one of my friend in openbox-10, On the same
satellite he catch a MTV-Middle east.

Please all members do Reply who have Openbox-10,If it support the 16APSK Modulation,It will help all members to consider a good box for future.

This Thread is just for knowledge sake /base not to disappoint any body Thanks :)

RE: Openbox -10 did not support (16APSK ) Modulation

can ur source prove that his box is an original one??.... kindly tell ur friend to give his chip id....

An experience of ur friend doesnt prove that openbox doesnt support 16Apsk....

secondly the user manual of the original box says its supports so....

people also miss tp's due to improper dish elevation and azimuth, and hence the info is not enough to prove that openbox S10 doesnt support 16APSK..... :huh

RE: Openbox -10 did not support (16APSK ) Modulation

Biswajit bro once you too ask this question in one thread ?

I just want that we all must know what are the main features like Modulation ,Maximum pixels &
off-course HDMI,USB latest versions etc. So if it support then its a very good news bro. I don't know much about CHIP ID.
Yes I will ask him to check the chip ID for its Originality.Pl post the ss of setting shown the 16APSK support,it would be more informative bro.The title is change .Thanks for nice details

RE: Openbox -10 Does it support (16APSK ) Modulation

ss for 16APSK??? :) In india we dont receive any channel with 16APSK..... and further no stb shows settings for modulation :) i thought u know that :huh

And i asked in one thread abt 32APSK, as u had started the thread abt 32 APSK modulation. but i didnt told openbox doesnt support 16APSK, by the way :huh hope i am not wrong.... @Jenius... :gn

Check this link, i guess u asked abt 32 APSK :
Link Removed

Anyway please send ur friend's openbox chip id, so that i can check whether his box is original/clone ??? :gn

He is our forum member too bro. I will ask him early morning to give me his chip ID and we will get
the conclusion actually where the fault lies. Thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock