Openbox S-10 Does it support (16APSK ) Modulation

RE: Openbox -10 Does it support (16APSK ) Modulation

i will talk to Vikram ji about ur query, and i think ur talking about Rahul from Bikaner, who is interested abt that satellite...... :huh

ok then no problem, Rahul is well known to Vikram and Om prakash ji.... so they can inspect the set up also practically..... i will talk to vikram tommorow.. since i was busy with some work today was not able to contact Vikram... :)

Yes Rahul also told me that he know Vikram and Omparkash ji very well,So I discuss today this on phone also and also tell about you that we were discussing about your box and support of 16APSK Modulation.

Then he read his manual and remember he check his chip-ID for Original. He also check for 16APSK funda and he said all is well now,Then I told a you said if their is some dish Alignment problem.He said at the spot he has a small dish may be the problem.

Hello Rahul ji good to see you here ,pl do post some of details of your box here about configuration to help others any experiences about Openbox-10 features etc. :)

First of all the the channel is dvb s2 encrypted, so the signal is sensitive, secondly as per the footprint map, footprint of the satellite beam is weak in Rajasthan and in India, so may be a 90 cm dish will help... anyways i will discuss this in detail with Vikram ji :gn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock