Ordered Airtel HD DTH

UPDATE ::
Im coming from videocon, where they are asking me to make payment of approx 550pm for same hd channels.
Thanks guys once again for the kind of exhaustive info present in this forum. I will be saving almost 300rs pm.

Welcome to Adtv Family bro.. Somehow i missed this thread. Indeed Adtv is very much affordable and has almost all HD channels, few are left but then the cost is something we cannot ignore as well.

Congrats bro. Just now saw this thread. I did recently moved to Airtel using 999 offer. Still in the first month duration. I have a doubt, whether combining myhome max with gold pack free of cost is advisable. Did u get the option of selecting the free 10 hd channels during the second month? Will be of great help, if u can reply to this query :)

Congrats bro. Just now saw this thread. I did recently moved to Airtel using 999 offer. Still in the first month duration. I have a doubt, whether combining myhome max with gold pack free of cost is advisable. Did u get the option of selecting the free 10 hd channels during the second month? Will be of great help, if u can reply to this query :)
I opted for maxHD pack , however i didnt remove myHOME Gold HD ROI pack. CC asked me to remove it but i didnt just in case. This pack of 10-13 channels is fixed and you cannot pick and choose.

I opted for maxHD pack , however i didnt remove myHOME Gold HD ROI pack. CC asked me to remove it but i didnt just in case. This pack of 10-13 channels is fixed and you cannot pick and choose.
Thanks for the info bro :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock