Ordered Airtel HD DTH

Many congratulations @Amit Sen bro! Enjoy more contents on your TV & keep visiting us for all DTH and Technology related updates.(y)

Good Choice @Amit Sen Bro....ADTV PQ & AQ far better then other DTH.....u asked about Dishtv...niether I suggest ADTV for better PQ & AQ

UPDATE ::
I got new connection via this plan as i already had bb connection. My 1month period got over yesterday. I got myplan 99 setup as my baseplan. The two packs were already activated with it. Myhome goldhd roi its lt free , myhome maxhd roi 95pm. Myhome maxhd plan is having only 37 hd channels and this is not equivalent to maxHd topup which is 225pm.

I only watch hd channels.
So i deactivated myhome maxhd pack and activated ARP of maxHD for 1788 (12mnths) which equates to <150 pm for all HD channels adtv has to offer. Main reason for going with maxHD as it had sony ten2 hd,ten3 hd in it. With them telecasting all major football events it was a no brainer for me. So for <250pm im getting all channels i watch in HD for next year. Wohooo !!!
From selfcare maxHD cannot be added to myplan99 without adding any regional paid topup of 40rs pm. I got it done by calling CC :)

Im coming from videocon, where they are asking me to make payment of approx 550pm for same hd channels.
Thanks guys once again for the kind of exhaustive info present in this forum. I will be saving almost 300rs pm.

Last edited:
UPDATE ::
I got new connection via this plan as i already had bb connection. My 1month period got over yesterday. I got myplan 99 setup as my baseplan. The two packs were already activated with it. Myhome goldhd roi its lt free , myhome maxhd roi 95pm. Myhome maxhd plan is having only 37 hd channels and this is not equivalent to maxHd topup which is 225pm.

I only watch hd channels.
So i deactivated myhome maxhd pack and activated ARP of maxHD for 1788 (12mnths) which equates to <150 pm for all HD channels adtv has to offer. Main reason for going with maxHD as it had sony ten2 hd,ten3 hd in it. With them telecasting all major football events it was a no brainer for me. So for <250pm im getting all channels i watch in HD for next year. Wohooo !!!
From selfcare maxHD cannot be added to myplan99 without adding any regional paid topup of 40rs pm. I got it done by calling CC :)

Im coming from videocon, where they are asking me to make payment of approx 550pm for same hd channels.
Thanks guys once again for the kind of exhaustive info present in this forum. I will be saving almost 300rs pm.

You mean you pay 99+150 = Rs.249 pm for my plan 99 and max hd roi, which alone costs rs 255 pm ? can this be activated from airtel app ?

Last edited:
Those using MyHome Max HD should send a complaint to Airtel to update the pack. It's supposed to have all channel as Max HD. It's Airtel's mistake that they have failed to update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock