Good News Ordered Airtel Xstream DTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe customers also need to b somewhat supportive, understanding and patient while engaging with service support team. Sure u should highlight & share feedback with the company about inconvenience caused to u so that they take note of it and take corrective measures but again one should allow sometime for things to improve.
People don't have the luxury of so much time these days to do all those things. They just move on to another product, if the service is not prompt, as simple as that. Sure, there are members like you who try to improve the service of a provider, spending valuable time. However, not all can do that, and it's not fair to ask that from them! He didn't like the service, he moved on, that's it!! The service provider is the loser here, not the user!

People don't have the luxury of so much time these days to do all those things. They just move on to another product, if the service is not prompt, as simple as that. Sure, there are members like you who try to improve the service of a provider, spending valuable time. However, not all can do that, and it's not fair to ask that from them! He didn't like the service, he moved on, that's it!! The service provider is the loser here, not the user!

@Siva anna just wanted to give answer to ur above post and clarify what i intended to say

Sure, people have limited time at hand these days and expect any company yo fulfill its commitment or address the issue in allocated time but actually such impeccable , always on time service cannot be delivered by any company.

As a customer one needs to b little patient and give the company some extra time to resolve the issue incase same is not done within promised time period. Incase a customer decides to shift to other alternatives in a hurry then ultimately customer is at loss, not only he/she will spend extra money and efforts to switch to other company's product but tomorrow there too a similar issue of delay in providing service might occur.

I am not saying that customer should wait endlessly but certainly give few more hours or max 2 days to the company to address the concern, on ur side u can escalate the issue to social media team of the company or mail to the nodal officer. It is better to utilise time in this manner rather than putting time/efforts in canceling current order/product and getting a new product

@Siva anna just wanted to give answer to ur above post and clarify what i intended to say

Sure, people have limited time at hand these days and expect any company yo fulfill its commitment or address the issue in allocated time but actually such impeccable , always on time service cannot be delivered by any company.

As a customer one needs to b little patient and give the company some extra time to resolve the issue incase same is not done within promised time period. Incase a customer decides to shift to other alternatives in a hurry then ultimately customer is at loss, not only he/she will spend extra money and efforts to switch to other company's product but tomorrow there too a similar issue of delay in providing service might occur.

I am not saying that customer should wait endlessly but certainly give few more hours or max 2 days to the company to address the concern, on ur side u can escalate the issue to social media team of the company or mail to the nodal officer. It is better to utilise time in this manner rather than putting time/efforts in canceling current order/product and getting a new product
Only answering the points in bold. In this case, the user is already using Tata Play, and he wanted to shift for some reason. He is spending money to shift to Airtel, not the other way round. If he cancels the order, his money is saved, not spent on another company. And are you saying, hitting the Cancel order takes time than following with Social Media Team/Nodal Officer etc.? How can you question one's patience? He is giving money, he expects service, he didn't get it, he won't give his money, that's it!! Anyway, I don't want to drag this endlessly, the user cancelled the order and Airtel lost a customer, that's the final result of this whole thing.

It all appears now that a member is sad that another member was not able to install the former member’s fav DTH

Only answering the points in bold. In this case, the user is already using Tata Play, and he wanted to shift for some reason. He is spending money to shift to Airtel, not the other way round. If he cancels the order, his money is saved, not spent on another company. And are you saying, hitting the Cancel order takes time than following with Social Media Team/Nodal Officer etc.? How can you question one's patience? He is giving money, he expects service, he didn't get it, he won't give his money, that's it!! Anyway, I don't want to drag this endlessly, the user cancelled the order and Airtel lost a customer, that's the final result of this whole thing.

I agree with u anna, in the case of @Subha_007 bro he actually saved money. I made the point with a general context.. Crux of the point is customer should b little patient while company addresses the issue or complaint. You can b a subscriber of any company and there r chances u will feel disappointed with the service support received incase u want all things to b fixed within the promised time slot or expect all things to work absolutely perfect.

I forgot to respond about this last time but i disagree with ur point that "it is not fair to expect a customer to share feedback to improve services". If u r a customer it is ur basic responsibility to let the company know where u think company is doing excellent work or where it needs some or major improvement. If one cannot do this then atleast as per ur own experience about using their service u should definitely share with them what all things u liked and which problems u r facing . Suppose a DTH company is not swapping my faulty STB within the max resolution time provided at time of registering complaint then it is important that u register feedback with senior people working in that company so that in near future corrective measures can b taken.

It all appears now that a member is sad that another member was not able to install the former member’s fav DTH

Arre bhai , my user name is @dino29 then why shy away from directly writing it in ur post.

By the way i am not unhappy , i always present constructive feedback about everything but it is just that members perceive it quite differently. My suggestions would have been same if user would have cancelled order of ur "Favorite DTH" Tata Play :)

Lastly i can give better opinion about brands i use hence u will see that at present i can suggest / help a memeber better regarding airtel digital tv queries. When i was using d2h, Tata Play (Tata Sky) i did the same and at that time people accused me of being biased to those brands. This is a never ending saga and now i do not take offence to it.

I agree with u anna, in the case of @Subha_007 bro he actually saved money. I made the point with a general context.. Crux of the point is customer should b little patient while company addresses the issue or complaint. You can b a subscriber of any company and there r chances u will feel disappointed with the service support received incase u want all things to b fixed within the promised time slot or expect all things to work absolutely perfect.

I forgot to respond about this last time but i disagree with ur point that "it is not fair to expect a customer to share feedback to improve services". If u r a customer it is ur basic responsibility to let the company know where u think company is doing excellent work or where it needs some or major improvement. If one cannot do this then atleast as per ur own experience about using their service u should definitely share with them what all things u liked and which problems u r facing . Suppose a DTH company is not swapping my faulty STB within the max resolution time provided at time of registering complaint then it is important that u register feedback with senior people working in that company so that in near future corrective measures can b taken.
Bhai a user/subscriber wan to change in dth service he tried his best for change but their is delay in new dth from service he didn't had patience and he chosen to be with the present dth service that's it their is no need to stretch this issue.

I forgot to respond about this last time but i disagree with ur point that "it is not fair to expect a customer to share feedback to improve services".
Please read my post again. You have written different words (Highlighted in bold) from what I wrote.

In the good old days, even I used to provide feedback wherever needed and got many issues to resolution. You can check my previous threads in the respective sections of the DTH providers I used. Sharing a few examples below

I clearly said "Not All" can do that like you and to some extent I was doing in the past. Majority of the people don't even have time to sit and watch linear TV and you are expecting them to give feedback, follow-up, get negatives addressed etc. etc. That's not going to happen. You are doing good, please continue to do so and you are advising other customers also do the same, good till there. But let's not advocate/force others what they have to do. It's their opinion and their time. Let's not generalize and put statements like "Basic responsibility" "definitely share" and such!

I am very sorry that my post triggered such conversation among forum members. I had no such intentions in mind.
Please understand that, I am not against any service provider and I will not stand by any service provider that misses commitments on consumer end.
I had a discussion with the service engineer for some time yesterday and he was apologetic and once someone says sorry one can't stay angry on him/her. I will install it in a few days by calling him and will test the service and if it is good for my needs, I will stay with the same. Or will move back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock