Pack Activated

I think all freedish channel & which channel written free those are also working pls check.

Still now i am getting old Dishtv pack,i have already chosen pack for my tv on 30 jan, i don't know what is happening. Hope all of you getting the new pack you have chosen for your tv.

Still now i am getting old Dishtv pack,i have already chosen pack for my tv on 30 jan, i don't know what is happening. Hope all of you getting the new pack you have chosen for your tv.
Am also getting old pack. Had finally been able to select broadcaster bouquets yesterday. Lets wait and watch.

My pack has been activated as well. 9-10 channels missing from my selection and they added zee news even though I had not selected it and I don't want my parents to watch that cancerous channel

My pack has been activated as well. 9-10 channels missing from my selection and they added zee news even though I had not selected it and I don't want my parents to watch that cancerous channel
Bro all the dd free dish channels on dishtv will be actived because dishtv has no control in them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock