DDF Exclusive Pakistani TV channel on Indian Cable TV?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 7,041
Social media have always anti-peace platform.goverment never take action against social media.
But tv channel like hum tv,ary digital never telecast abusing content.they get ban.

My opinion, let us not do anti-India or anti-Pakistan discussions here.

Like how we have contents from across world, we can have content from Pakistan as well.. But...... if they are just sharing the good contents, then fine. But most of the time, they are showing contents against India (from India's point of view it is not correct). Similarly, channels like Republic TV in India showing contents against Pakistan (from Pakistan's point of view it is not correct).

By seeing these contents, only hate will spread. So better continue the ban. But we the general people of both the countries should behave as brothers and sisters without going through all these man made hate things.

Now back to the topic, we cannot control all these banning in all the places of India. So if you are having a chance to watch the channels, watch unless you are not feeling any wrong content on them.

Only news deserve ban.
1st post image of ary digital.ary digital is good channel.
India-Pakistan business has already continued.

Only news deserve ban.
1st post image of ary digital.ary digital is good channel.
India-Pakistan business has already continued.
The UK is one place to watch Indian and Pakistani channels side-by-side. Go to bizasialive.com (a website for Indian and Pakistani TV channels in the UK). The website is powered by Sony Entertainment Television, which is Indian, but the side banner ads are for Hum, A-Plus and ARY, which are Pakistani networks.

If the UK can bring unity between Indian and Pakistani channels, why can't we?

Last edited:
Pakistani Channels are banned because they didn't apply for permission.. Content wise Pakistani Channels are good..

Some People in any country are sadist and post unwanted things.. India not to be left behind also.. See content don't politicize..

The UK is the only place to watch Indian and Pakistani channels side-by-side.

u r wrong my friend not only in UK here in ME Dubai also we can watch both indian and pakistani channels along with bangladeshi and nepali channels we receive channels from across the globe

u r wrong my friend not only in UK here in ME Dubai also we can watch both indian and pakistani channels along with bangladeshi and nepali channels we receive channels from across the globe
Sorry. Corrected. :tup:
But I was using it as an example to show that Indian and Pakistani channels can co-exist harmoniously in a country.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock