Patience pays for Vatsan

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Vatsan.jpg

He has been seen in supporting roles in Engaeyum Eppothum Vathikuchi, and, now, Vatsan has graduated to playing the lead in the upcoming Apple Penne. The film which is directed by Kalaimanai, who earlier directed the Vijayakanth-starrer Engal Aasan, is a relationship drama about a mother and daughter and the conflict the daughter's romance causes them.

"I was actually roped in just a day before the shoot after the producer was impressed with my persistence in waiting for the role," says the youngster. He reveals that he had waited at the production office for over two months despite knowing that the team had planned to cast a celebrity's son in the role. It was a similar approach that got me Enageyum Eppothum and after that Vathikuchi happened because I had fit in well with AR Murugadoss's team," he says.

The other is, of course, Vijay, for whom Vatsan and his friends created the Vijay Anthem a couple of years ago. "After coming to know that I've landed a lead role, Vijay anna asked me to meet him with the first shot from the film and autographed my photo wishing me well. I have been a die-hard fan since childhood and to be wished by my idol was a dream come true," he says

Patience pays for Vatsan - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock