Pay for what you want, Dish TV to consumers

SATFAN said:
This will be a good move if they in addition of redeem bonus points provides option to select Other packs with these points.

We are having option to select Tamil 1 and tamil2 packs in the base pack.But we are not having Chutti and Aditya in the tamil 1 and 2pack and is in (Tamil Joy).
If i unsubscribe some north indian channels which i don't watch,dishtv should provide option to select another alacarte pack (Joy Pack) for me or any other pack based on each customer wish.

Dish tv has to make points for each alacarte pack so that we can choose with redeem points.

Friends Your Suggestions Please !!.

If Dishtv allows to select any other alacarte pack as per cust wish then it is of any use to customers.
Otherwise it is of no much use if cust has to use bonus pts only for VOD/MOD...

SUNIEL said:
First of all learn how this process will work.. You will earn point if you unsubscribe non regional channel and point will be valid for only pay per view channel and only 30 days of validity.

This may affect non regional channel viewership if it is applicable only for non regional chs.
This may be devised to affect viewership of non regional channels for which broadcastors are pushing their bouquet.

NinadG said:
If Dishtv allows to select any other alacarte pack as per cust wish then it is of any use to customers.
Otherwise it is of no much use if cust has to use bonus pts only for VOD/MOD...
very very well said. :tup:tup:tup

SATFAN said:
This will be a good move if they in addition of redeem bonus points provides option to select Other packs with these points.

We are having option to select Tamil 1 and tamil2 packs in the base pack.But we are not having Chutti and Aditya in the tamil 1 and 2pack and is in (Tamil Joy).
If i unsubscribe some north indian channels which i don't watch,dishtv should provide option to select another alacarte pack (Joy Pack) for me or any other pack based on each customer wish.

Dish tv has to make points for each alacarte pack so that we can choose with redeem points.

Friends Your Suggestions Please !!.
very well suggestion indeed. Good valid point raised by you bro.:tup:tup:tup

xatty said:
Bro I guess it's a nice initiative and helpful for customers. Take an example you a person of north india then you will never watch any regional channel which you don't know. So you may unsubscribe them and get 100points to redeem on other channels. It's just a kind of exchange offer.

They will provide bonus points for mod not for other channel.

Right now Colors, Bindaas, UTV Movies is scrolling message for the request.

Do anybody have the lists of the channel which is coming on to the "Request scheme" i will save all the channel though it will cost me for sms but i don't want some rubbish bonus points for MOD.

Dish TV Launching New Offer

Dish TV launching New Offer for Subscribers!! Now you can watch only those channel which you are watching mostly than you can remove channel from your base pack which is available in your pack and get 100 Bonus Points and add Zee Q,Topper TV,MOD Non Stop,Movie on Demind etc..without any extra cost!!
Bonus Points will be added in your account from 1 January 2014.
This offered only for 36 Selected Channels & one Channel will take 100 bonus points.
:tup

RE: Dish TV Launching New Offer

Deepak Sharma said:
Dish TV launching New Offer for Subscribers!! Now you can watch only those channel which you are watching mostly than you can remove channel from your base pack which is available in your pack and get 100 Bonus Points and add Zee Q,Topper TV,MOD Non Stop,Movie on Demind etc..without any extra cost!!
Bonus Points will be added in your account from 1 January 2014.
This offered only for 36 Selected Channels & one Channel will take 100 bonus points.
:tup
Do you have the list of which 36 channels?

But not updated by offer launching date & which channel you can add with your base pack.

Pay for what you want, Dish TV to consumers

If someone can provide list of 36 channels then it will be easier to know intention of Dishtv for launching such offer.

Mod/Admin, Please merge the thread so that more useful info can be put together.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock