Sad News "Pear TV" showing adult ads

• Thread starter Shark
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 4,164
What you are thinking from adult ads? 😂😂
You can see pictures here. I also seen and this is 100% confirmed pics. They are advertising a tablet and blurring some words and Images also. But anyone can easily understand what they saying.

This is not adult content. This is ads about some medicine. Some mainstream TV ads are worser than this.

You can see pictures here. I also seen and this is 100% confirmed pics. They are advertising a tablet and blurring some words and Images also. But anyone can easily understand what they saying.

Dont tag dd fd .dd not any action against you complain in broadcasting department or mib

I don't think it's wrong to show adult ads in Television...

To have a Deep understanding I asked you the question....

This virus has spread to another channel. Manoranjan Movies showed this type adult ads around 10AM.

You are watching tv. You have a remote. You can change the channel when ads air. It is simple as that. These are not inappropriate ads. These products are sold in a way that customer understand. Their job is too sell products. This is why Sunny Leone does endorsements for Mankind's products creating a buzz for the product. If they do some boring ad for some rubber which ten other brands are doing. No one will buy. This is how deodrants sells too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock