Pepsi MTV Indies beefs up distribution

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 2,086
Rushil.D said:
i read some where that its from Tuner Asia Pacific :huh

if its from Zee Tuner then why Tuner Take Partnership with tata sky to launch On Demand Service in tata sky not in Dish TV :-/

Actually its Turner Bro not Tuner and On Demand Service launch in TATA(SKY because its a Premium DTH and it also depends on strategy take a example of STAR Vijay and Star Gold VOD service in airtel but this service is not available in TATA(SKY consider a fact is Star is a parent company of TATA(SKY and also if Zee Turner don't distribute HBO Premium channels then it won't be launch first in dishtv.

It doesn't matter who distribute the channel. If you have to add then add it!

Anirudha Das said:
:hello It matters Bro.

Well, if you're in business, why have fight and quarrel with someone? It will be harmful for both distributor and DTH operator.

geekvishal said:
Well, if you're in business, why have fight and quarrel with someone? It will be harmful for both distributor and DTH operator.

Personal rivalry comes in each and every line Bro. Its a human nature you can't stop it. It just a run to make profit and beat your rivals this is the ugly truth of business.

Anirudha Das said:
:hello It matters Bro.
Then how starsports2 launched first on adtv,esshd on d2h,zee cinema hd on adtv and zee tv hd and studiohd on d2h?

piinku1 said:
Then how starsports2 launched first on adtv,esshd on d2h,zee cinema hd on adtv and zee tv hd and studiohd on d2h?

ADTV is a rival of STAR SPORTS :huh I think last year they give cheaper ala carte of STAR SPORTS bouquet.

Re: RE: Pepsi MTV Indies beefs up distribution

Anirudha Das said:
ADTV is a rival of STAR SPORTS :huh I think last year they give cheaper ala carte of STAR SPORTS bouquet.

Why do u think that everybody has rivalry with star ? They are in different business. Still u think there is rivalry.

dipayan said:
Why do u think that everybody has rivalry with star ?

I also have same question, Now ADTV has good relationship with STAR.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock