{Pics} "MTunes HD" added on lcn 391 by ADTV

umeshg729 said:
Thanks i forgot the name who created a new which has been deleted by Mods or someone with rights. As you mentioned it is free for 15 days.. I have activated the top-up..

yvupatag.jpg

r u getting the channel? but 4 me till showing error code 4 after activated the topup.pls reply

Re: RE: {Pics} "MTunes HD" added on lcn 391 by ADTV

nkathirvel said:
r u getting the channel? but 4 me till showing error code 4 after activated the topup.pls reply

Yes I have checked and its showing Error Code: 4

umeshg729 said:
Yes I have checked and its showing Error Code: 4

whats the next step to overcome this one? will u contacted the cc to resolve this?

yeap and the cce heavy refresh my account. I did that while activating the top-up.. As per cce i need to wait for 20 mins.. I will tell when i get the Resolution..

Re: RE: {Pics} "MTunes HD" added on lcn 391 by ADTV

nkathirvel said:
whats the next step to overcome this one? will u contacted the cc to resolve this?

Have you got the message for MTUNES free top-up addition in your RMN.. I have not got it..

This is called peer pressure.
This rules out the fact that -adtv does not add hd channels.

umeshg729 said:
Have you got the message for MTUNES free top-up addition in your RMN.. I have not got it..

i am also not got it.will wait for sometime to resolve from airtel end.if we check the channel count in that topup showing 0.pls check

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock