{Pics} "MTunes HD" added on lcn 391 by ADTV

great news, at least a good channel added, what about SWP and &Pictures?

Re: RE: {Pics} "MTunes HD" added on lcn 391 by ADTV

nkathirvel said:
i am also not got it.will wait for sometime to resolve from airtel end.if we check the channel count in that topup showing 0.pls check

yes bro you are right..

dy7ygy4y.jpg

I wonder how could Adtv add a top-up on selfcare without testing it.. MTUNES 15 days free top-up is available..

u9avehym.jpg

Added MTunes HD and still not getting it. Crap.

Called Cc that I activated it and its showing in my account but still not getting the channel.

Cc reply only available on new connection?? They wanna make me buy a new connection just to watch this one channel???

Re: RE: {Pics} "MTunes HD" added on lcn 391 by ADTV

destinyawaits said:
Added MTunes HD and still not getting it. Crap.

Called Cc that I activated it and its showing in my account but still not getting the channel.

Cc reply only available on new connection?? They wanna make me buy a new connection just to watch this one channel???

Its been a confusion all around by Adtv as it provides MTUNES HD free 15 days top-up on selfcare. MTUNES HD channel can only be watched by activating the paid top-up @15/month..It was misspelled as new connection instead of new top-up i.e chargable..

Cc is useless, and adtv selfcare is not functioning

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Its showing 15 days free topup on my account and still not getting the channel even after HR.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock