(PICS) Plz Compare 555 or 2233 !!!!

RE: Wanna buy a new d2h box ..

Actually, there is no HD box in d2h without USB recording. All the STBs of d2h had a USB port from the beginning and are now being used for USB recording through software update.

Recently, even 2011 box got a software upgrade whih fully enabled USB recording. SD boxes are not updated yet.

They stopped production of 2011 boxes. But they might be using the exchanged boxes with locked down features for SD users.

Srajal Ag said:
kk thanx bro....this has helped me a lot....now i will buy 2233 model only ....

But just out of curiosty i want to ask if 2011 555 2222 all r hd box with usb recording then why r not stopping manufacture of these old stbs n provide only latest 2233 model to users....as cc said they will give me 2222 box when i asked him first...

Also what is the model no. Of only hd box with no recording available on d2h site n whats model no. Of 1000 gb dvr...

Srajal Ag said:
kk thanx bro....this has helped me a lot....now i will buy 2233 model only ....

But just out of curiosty i want to ask if 2011 555 2222 all r hd box with usb recording then why r not stopping manufacture of these old stbs n provide only latest 2233 model to users....as cc said they will give me 2222 box when i asked him first...

Also what is the model no. Of only hd box with no recording available on d2h site n whats model no. Of 1000 gb dvr...

1. They have stopped manufacturing the 2011 box and so only they are starting to provide 555 model for it.

2. 2222 box is also a good box but guess it is not future ready because it doesn't have the Ethernet port which is available in the upgraded version 2233 box.

3. Model no. of dvr boxes I don't know bro because I have never used it. You can ask Bapun Raz bro for info on it as he has an experience of dvr.

neXGen said:
Dude contact: +91 90 95 319220

Bro cc r useless i contact them yestday ...see my previous post in thia thread ...he is providing me 2222 but i want 555 or 2233 as these 2 r latest but now bigg questn is which us better in these two...

@ankit bro saying go for 2233
@vadi bro saying go for 555
What to do???:(:(:(:(

Srajal Ag said:
Bro cc r useless i contact them yestday ...see my previous post in thia thread ...he is providing me 2222 but i want 555 or 2233 as these 2 r latest but now bigg questn is which us better in these two...

@ankit bro saying go for 2233
@vadi bro saying go for 555
What to do???:(:(:(:(

Why not go to authorize dealer of d2h and see the demo of the box ultimately you have to decides the best one.

RE: 555 or 2233 which d2h stb is best???

Bro there is not much a difference between all the boxes. Both are new boxes with same design and shape only difference in Looks is the colour. If 555 box has an Ethernet port and an extra usb port then both boxes are same only but if the 555 box doesn't have these hardware then 2233 box has a slight edge over 555 as it is future ready for further services.

Guess this was enough to guide you for selecting the right box.

555 or 2233 which d2h stb is best???

555 doesn't have a port but there space for it to be installed later

Re: 555 or 2233 which d2h stb is best???

Thanx vry much @ankit n everyone...so i hav selected i will go to dealer n select the box then order it online...btw my first choice will be 555 as its black n match my led...

@ANKIT BRO CAN U POST UR 2233 STB PICS SO THAT I CAN COMPARE IT WITH @VADI BROS 555 NEW STB PICS IN OTHER THREAD..

555 or 2233 which d2h stb is best???

Ok now listen to me
555 box is not future ready it doesn't have Ethernet port but space is there
2233 has Ethernet port and has improved hardware whereas the software is more faster than the 555 and 2011
As the 2233 is latest you should go with it
And you can even consider 555 box if you have normal usage an won't require Ethernet port for future features

RE: 555 or 2233 which d2h stb is best???

But guys picture quality on 555 is brilliant guys...it has slot for internet but no use on d2h in near future.. In long future who knows how many boxes will be there..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock