Picture Quality of SD Channels

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
there is no difference in tv, lcd and led only picture quality and sound quality changes in all formats

Thats wht i wnt to say to dipayan bro....

Guys,

I visited a friends house who has this DVR and noticed that the PQ of SD channels is not that good. He had a 32 inch LCD and there was noticeable difference in the PQ.
I have SD box and 46 inch Sony LED TV and the quality is radically different.

I was thinking of upgrading to HD-DVR, but have not finalized till now.

Regards,
Sunil

coolzsunil said:
Guys,

I visited a friends house who has this DVR and noticed that the PQ of SD channels is not that good. He had a 32 inch LCD and there was noticeable difference in the PQ.
I have SD box and 46 inch Sony LED TV and the quality is radically different.

I was thinking of upgrading to HD-DVR, but have not finalized till now.

Regards,
Sunil

Which one is good? your friend or yours. I am using Sony LED 42 with Airtel HD, HD channels are awesome, SD channels sucks. pixelation issue faces are not clear, Do you face the same problem?

SD channels viewing exp is good at upto 32" LED only, beyond that u def need HD channel relay

SD channel pixalate will get distorted and u see distorted ghosts in screen :)

I wasted 80k money in a 46" Sony smart Tv, while 90% of channels still on SD relay only, market still not matured for HD expansion in india

I have also switched between HD of d2h and airtel, same thing is the case, thinking it wrong with dth provider, ended up wasting another 3-4k in hd box,switching charges :dodgy

My suggestion, for indian TV viewing, at current technology with majority SD channels only, dont invest money on LED beyond 32"

sarube said:
Which one is good? your friend or yours. I am using Sony LED 42 with Airtel HD, HD channels are awesome, SD channels sucks. pixelation issue faces are not clear, Do you face the same problem?

Reactions: Omi
Guys your TV itself will upscale All channels irrespective of DTH so it's not a required feature of any DTH

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock