Plan to buy TruHD Dish TV

RE: Plan to buy TruHD Dish TV [Ordered Today]

bhushan_bmw said:
26b841e9b43f9832229d8ac65b4427d5.jpg

Bro this images does not justify Pq of this HD channels, has you are using a DSRL camera you must have tried to take snap shots has close to tv screen has possible with with low saturation and low light settings with land scape mode and you should have uploaded this pictures on imgurl or Post image site with pictures original aspect ratio without changing it for example check the picture below :k

8820e35e07429ad84d7463ea3dd27852_01.jpg

But the beat way to get original screen shots of dish tru HD channels is by using a external HD tv tuner card connected to a PC or laptop then taking screenshots using VLC player or any other video player which take screen shots

It was taken from my cell phone only. Upon my brothers return tomorrow I'll upload some pics in dslr camera as he has got the camera then everything will be clear.

Now Dish tv badly needs to introduce new DvR HHD based settop boxes and add Dolby digital sound on every HD channel. Has now they have enough HD channels to rule HD DTH market In India now its the perfect time for them to introduce HHD based DVR box has every DTH ij india have HHD DVR settop boxes in india except Dish TV and sun direct. :sp

Guys are you getting epg problems in star sports HD channels. As I am not getting epg on these two channels

Sadiq said:
Anirudha said:
First describe what your need is ? :hello
Allow me to choose your pack.

All HD channels except SWP HD.
All Tamil Channels
All English GEC channels
All English Movie channels
All Sports channels
All Hindi Movie channels
All Hindi Music channels
All Infotainment channels
All English News channels

Anirutha bro, any update from you?

Sadiq said:
Anirutha bro, any update from you?

Bro. if you want everything then the price will go according:
Titanium Pack (Rs. 499) + All HD pack (Rs. 200) + Colors (Rs. 65) + History HD (Rs. 70) + CNBC Prime HD (Rs. 80) + HBO HD (Rs. 99) + Romedy NOW + (Rs. 30)

Anirudha said:
Bro. if you want everything then the price will go according:
Titanium Pack (Rs. 499) + All HD pack (Rs. 200) + Colors (Rs. 65) + History HD (Rs. 70) + CNBC Prime HD (Rs. 80) + HBO HD (Rs. 99) + Romedy NOW + (Rs. 30)

A-la-carte price of Indiacast HD channels are this much :huh :huh And these channels are not free based on "On Request" like their SD version?

SWP HD itself is Rs.60 and it is a premium channel and two premium channels from HBO is Rs.99 but one Indiacast HD channel price is ranging from Rs.65 to Rs.80 :huh

So, I need to spend Rs.945 excluding HBO Premium HD channels and Rs.1044 including HBO Premium HD channels...

Thanks Anirutha bro.. Can I reduce the amount if I am going with lowest pack for Tamil channels and then Add-On for other genres I mentioned?

bhushan_bmw said:
Guys are you getting epg problems in star sports HD channels. As I am not getting epg on these two channels

Yes me too since launched I am not getting EPG of star sports HD 1 and 2 plus star sports 2 also EPG is also not available in dish tru HD. But strange part here is that later added HD channel of its own group & pictures HD Channels EPG was added the next day but star sports HD 1 and 2 EPG are still not available :angry :wall

i think you should choose Airtel HD rather Dish. Many BPL and Liga matched would be telecasting on SS2. That's is my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock