Plan to buy TruHD Dish TV

RE: Plan to buy TruHD Dish TV [Ordered Today]

Raheel khawaja said:
i think you should choose Airtel HD rather Dish. Many BPL and Liga matched would be telecasting on SS2. That's is my opinion.
You are still sleeping:D

@Sadiq It will depends on your base pack Bro. also SUN HD channels are available for Rs. 20 PM for South Pack.

Anirudha said:
@Sadiq It will depends on your base pack Bro. also SUN HD channels are available for Rs. 20 PM for South Pack.

Thanks bro.. I will check.. Actually it is not that much easy to select a package from Dish TV website and that is why I asked here from Dish TV expertise users thinking they can suggest a good and best package..

Sadiq said:
Thanks bro.. I will check.. Actually it is not that much easy to select a package from Dish TV website and that is why I asked here from Dish TV expertise users thinking they can suggest a good and best package..

With lower back you have 2 option - All Sports Pack (Rs. 240) and Family Sports (Rs. 210).

With All Sports you will get every sports channels except TEN GOLF with Family Sports you won't get any STAR SPORTS channels and TEN GOLF.

You opt English Combo pack for Rs. 70 contains all English Movies and English Entertainment and STAR MOVIES ACTION for Rs. 15 :k

Anirudha said:
With lower back you have 2 option - All Sports Pack (Rs. 240) and Family Sports (Rs. 210).

With All Sports you will get every sports channels except TEN GOLF with Family Sports you won't get any STAR SPORTS channels and TEN GOLF.

You opt English Combo pack for Rs. 70 contains all English Movies and English Entertainment and STAR MOVIES ACTION for Rs. 15 :k

Seems to be a good option bro.. Thanks for the suggestion..

Re: RE: Plan to buy TruHD Dish TV [Ordered Today]

Raheel khawaja said:
i think you should choose Airtel HD rather Dish. Many BPL and Liga matched would be telecasting on SS2. That's is my opinion.
Star sports 2 already available in dishtv bro.

Wake up.

rahul4admire said:
Please compare with tata sky hd and sd channel pq..........

Dear i have TATASKY HD and still 3 months of MEGA HD subscription available but i moved to DISH TV hd and believe me TATASKY picture quality is not better than dish tv even on sd channels software and ui is better than tatasky which has very limited options available

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock