Planning to Change from Airtel to Tatasky

shamsheerkhan

Reaction score
I am planning to change from Airtel to Tatasky as my validity is expiring this month from Airtel. I need a help on following these

1. Video quality of both HD and SD channels in TS
2. Audio quality of both HD and SD channels (including Dolby digital)
3. Usability of Remote
4. Customer Care support

I am planning to go for Annual Grand sports pack (with Tamil addon)... as it will contain all the HD channels except Ten HD.

Please share your views friends... if anyone can compare the above quality with Airtel is most appreciated

shamsheerkhan said:
I am planning to change from Airtel to Tatasky as my validity is expiring this month from Airtel. I need a help on following these

3. Usability of Remote
4. Customer Care support

I am planning to go for Annual Grand sports pack (with Tamil addon)... as it will contain all the HD channels except Ten HD.

Please share your views friends... if anyone can compare the above quality with Airtel is most appreciated

2 add ons free bro........ :eek:hya

shamsheerkhan said:

3. Usability of Remote
4. Customer Care support

you need to pay hd access fee also

The thread needs to be shifted in the right section. BTW HD Access Fees of RS 175 mandatory.

Rushil.D said:
bro from which Area you are ROI or south :huh

In his profile it is written as Trichy. :) Trichy is a Southern State. Moreover he wanted Tamil add on also. :shy

ABCDEFGH said:
Don't switch to Tata Sky. Very expensive

Grand sports (485)₹) + HD access fee(175₹) =660₹

+1. ADTV also expensive but not like TS. Cheapest in terms of availability of channels is VD2H. :tup

Remember 125 Extra For Ten Network.
But If You Don't Have Any Problem With Ten, Then You're Welcome...
Tata Sky Is Awesome
I'm Using Tata Sky Since 2011 Till Today I Never Have Any Problem But Only 2 Things.
1 Ten Network
2 Active Music Not In Full Screen.

Don't move to Tata sky....it is most expensive...as well as no Ten network channels in base pack......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock