Planning to Change from Airtel to Tatasky

shamsheerkhan said:
How about the audio quality in SD and HD channels...

In airtel, I felt very low for sd channels and very good for DD sound in HD channels

I am having Sony TV 47"inch and Sony Home Theatre

SD channels audio is good as well high
HD channels audio is also good. But if we haven't attached any Speakers and audio is directly coming from tv's speakers then sometimes it is a little low

Bro I thijk you should also check TP space...pr after 6 months when Ses 9 will be launched u hav to come back to ADTV.....

What's TP space on TS?

Anyone Knows What's The Name Of Official Twitter Account Of Airtel Digital TV ?

98shubhamk said:
Bro I thijk you should also check TP space...pr after 6 months when Ses 9 will be launched u hav to come back to ADTV.....

What's TP space on TS?

I think 8 months.

In June 2016, Ses9 would be operational
November, December, January, February, March, April, May, June

Beast said:
I am too planning to buy tata sky because Airtel is too slow

Subh kaam me der nhi:lol:tup just go for it :tup
if u think it will best for you:huh:shy

98shubhamk said:

What's TP space on TS?
TS is shutting down on 11 Nov 2015 as sat contract is expiring on that day [emoji16]

Judging by recent activity at TS, I think space problem is solved for good. :HD channels right and left, 4K services whenever required, not to mention shower of SD channels. TS is rocking. Just a handful of important channels left to be added. :k

Sarkar said:
TS is shutting down on 11 Nov 2015 as sat contract is expiring on that day [emoji16]

I think the joke will be upon us on Nov 11. What TS thinks and what TS does is unpredictable. Always expect the unexpected with TS. :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock