Planning to Change from Airtel to Tatasky

shamsheerkhan said:
I am planning to change from Airtel to Tatasky as my validity is expiring this month from Airtel. I need a help on following these

1. Video quality of both HD and SD channels in TS
2. Audio quality of both HD and SD channels (including Dolby digital)
3. Usability of Remote
4. Customer Care support

I am planning to go for Annual Grand sports pack (with Tamil addon)... as it will contain all the HD channels except Ten HD.

Please share your views friends... if anyone can compare the above quality with Airtel is most appreciated
I am on Tata Sky HD now and thinking the quite opposite.I am thinking to migrate into Airtel HD dvr which is less expensive with more channels.

Sachish said:
I am on Tata Sky HD now and thinking the quite opposite.I am thinking to migrate into Airtel HD dvr which is less expensive with more channels.

What are you waiting for! Go Ahead :tup :k

Sachish said:

Really, why don't u move to DishTV ...
Even cheaper & no recording fees :lol ; Also more channels :shy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Really, why don't u move to DishTV ...
Even cheaper & no recording fees :lol ; Also more channels :shy

Dish Tv is about quantity,not quality.Its not a good option while you want good HD picture quality,yeah I already used it,their is also no HD A- la -carte option unlike Airtel and Tata Sky.Airtel customer care number and message options are toll free.

Go for Tata Sky. Quality of Audio and Video is amazing. Highest number of HD channels as well. Go for one of the Mega packs for the best deal.

Buddy, In my personal experience with 42 inch sony full HD

I recently moved from airtel to tatasky. Below is my experience.

1) Airtel HD quality is sharper and better than tatasky.
2) Tatasky SD quality is far better than Airtel.
3) Airtel is cheap to view all HD channels, Option is there to add single addon (HD Plus add on) to view all HD channels @ 204. Hence you can view all Tamil channels and all HD channels @ 171+tax+204. But in the case of Tatasky you can view all tamil channels @ 99+41, but for HD channels you don't have addon that consist of all HD channels. You need to opt for higher pack and also need to pay bullsh*t HD access Fee of 175 which is more costly. Better you stick with Airtel for good HD experience.

(All HD means it doesn't include premiere HD channels)

Tata Sky one of the best DTH service provider in country nowadays. So I think its a smart move to switch to Tata Sky.

ArchanaShah said:
Tata Sky one of the best DTH service provider in country nowadays. So I think its a smart move to switch to Tata Sky.
Welcome to DDF sister :tup

Thanks guys,

I had moved from airtel to Tatasky.

HD channels video and audio quality is comparatively lower than airtel and better in SD channels.

Thanks for your help and support friends

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock