Discussion Planning to get Airtel Xstream box

• Thread starter Atmos
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,768
So you have to pay 153+499 rs everymonth that means it will cost you minimum 650 rs every month for internet+Live TV channels.
I guess only above middleclass can afford these kind of services i only pay 240rs every month for TV.

First, technician will install Fiber broadband. After installation you need to login to Airtel thanks app and claim "Xstream STB at Free" offer then another technician will come and install DTH connection.

For 1st month, you need to pay for Rs.451 pack then after 30days you can change plan.

Rs.153pm is must for DTH connection otherwise Whole STB will be locked you cant access any apps
They are saying box for 1500. They how come we have to pay 451 for 1st montj. Cant we get 153 pack 1st day onwards. I mean how will they ensure that we stay on 451 pavk

They are saying box for 1500. They how come we have to pay 451 for 1st montj. Cant we get 153 pack 1st day onwards. I mean how will they ensure that we stay on 451 pavk
u need to first activate with 451 then u can move to any pack after activation

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock