Poll: Do you support Tata Sky's take against TRAI?

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 3,803

Do you support Tata Sky's relentless efforts to take on TRAI and opposing the new implementation?

• Total voters
Then really tell me TS is fighting this case to protect the interests of its subscribers. Being the biggest player they seem to have their say stands .
Being no 1 this is true in pre regulation period getting best of deals from the casters to their own advantage passing very tiny bits of offers to subscribers. They heavily depend on their subscriber base and size which gives them the bargaining strength. Any one justify their HDAF concept.And sports channel prices. Then why did they suddenly slashed the FTA prices at RS 5/-during when the tussle is going on. Still they woo the customers to take LD pack ( with new connection) and HDAF pack. If these are all the business ethics the brand name gets the bearing.

Read so many posts abt TS and TRAI issue, and mostly all were abt TS is too too costly, HDAF and like that.

Ok so here is my monthly charge. Am a TS User since last March.
Am on Kayika Sadhya LDP and on HDAF Monthly

Kayika Sadhya LPD for 1 year - 2900
HDAF - either 99 for 3 months or JSAT HDAF offer at Rs.1 (i haven't used the HDAF of 175 till now)
Calculate my monthly expense -
2900/12 = 242
HDAF 99
Monthly expense - 242+99=341

Am getting around 58 to 60 HD Channels for 341 rupees per month or for 243 (if JSAT is available, got JSAT for 3 or 4 months)

New LDP Price of Kayika Sadhya is 3400
monthly expense would be 3400/12=283
With HDAF it would be 382 or 284

Now decide for yourself is TATASKY Costly..?

Iam completely against the TRAI rule - If i need the same HD channels that am getting now as per the new TRAI rule, i should atleast spend around 700 - 800 per month

what is TRAI trying to do here...? Those who support TRAI pls explain

Read so many posts abt TS and TRAI issue, and mostly all were abt TS is too too costly, HDAF and like that.

Ok so here is my monthly charge. Am a TS User since last March.
Am on Kayika Sadhya LDP and on HDAF Monthly

Kayika Sadhya LPD for 1 year - 2900
HDAF - either 99 for 3 months or JSAT HDAF offer at Rs.1 (i haven't used the HDAF of 175 till now)
Calculate my monthly expense -
2900/12 = 242
HDAF 99
Monthly expense - 242+99=341

Am getting around 58 to 60 HD Channels for 341 rupees per month or for 243 (if JSAT is available, got JSAT for 3 or 4 months)

New LDP Price of Kayika Sadhya is 3400
monthly expense would be 3400/12=283
With HDAF it would be 382 or 284

Now decide for yourself is TATASKY Costly..?

Iam completely against the TRAI rule - If i need the same HD channels that am getting now as per the new TRAI rule, i should atleast spend around 700 - 800 per month

what is TRAI trying to do here...? Those who support TRAI pls explain
The pack you are on is cheap and affordable but it isn't available throughout the country. So for those who can't take the pack due to area restrictions finding Tata Sky very costly.

However i am in support with Tata Sky for not applying TRAI rules because its insane and making costs go up only instead of helping us getting our pack cost reduced, moreover it will be so complicated for oldies as operators are not calling subscribers which is being said by TRAI.🤕🤕🤕

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock