Poll: Do you support Tata Sky's take against TRAI?

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 3,799

Do you support Tata Sky's relentless efforts to take on TRAI and opposing the new implementation?

• Total voters
Then really tell me TS is fighting this case to protect the interests of its subscribers. Being the biggest player they seem to have their say stands .
Being no 1 this is true in pre regulation period getting best of deals from the casters to their own advantage passing very tiny bits of offers to subscribers. They heavily depend on their subscriber base and size which gives them the bargaining strength. Any one justify their HDAF concept.And sports channel prices. Then why did they suddenly slashed the FTA prices at RS 5/-during when the tussle is going on. Still they woo the customers to take LD pack ( with new connection) and HDAF pack. If these are all the business ethics the brand name gets the bearing.
Not this year. Last year they given me a offer. For South sports package I paid ₹1500/Annum. It cost monthly 310. In offer it cost only ₹125. (One example. If we go hotel, if a normal meals , we got it ₹ 80. If we want a special Briyani. It can't. We pay more for it. )

Last edited:
Tatasky has no.right to speak against trai because they are the costliest dth till now. If sundirect had rise voice i will appreciate them. But never going to support ts in this matter. Because if they implement it. I can save monthly rs 40. In my tatasky connection.

There is no way we can support TS. They are the worst customer exploiters. They squeezed 200- 300% margin on every channel from the customer. When other DTH players allow customers to pick any pack at any location they don't even allow some packs in some geographies. Even within the same state, they have a separate policy for the city and other districts. They are currently offering 261 SD channels for 99 base pack. But they are not ready to give 100 channels for 153 now. Sun and other DTH are reasonable. They were getting money even from FTA channels. The huge customer base was used to negotiate channel prices and sold the same to customers at 2 or 3 times of cost. Regulation is required to control the channel prices and the way how DTH/cable operator run the business. Unnecessary channels were forced on customers as bundles, There should not be any bundling allowed. Then only the cleansing will happen. Only channels with quality content will survive. The ones with history content will perish.

In full support 👍✔with TATA|sky not to implement this foolish and disgusting offers which will not only increase the monthly TV viewing expenses but also in full swing to destroy the monthly bread and butter of all DPOs in variant ways.
Everybody used to criticise T|S for unnecessary HDAF of Rs.175/- pm but now what about this bullsh*t NCF of unending Rs.154/-+Rs..........so on...... for various channels on the platform.......
So hats off
👌😙TATA|sky for this die heart opposition and for your kind support towards all LCOs and MSOs like us......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock