Poll: Do you support Tata Sky's take against TRAI?

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 3,786

Do you support Tata Sky's relentless efforts to take on TRAI and opposing the new implementation?

• Total voters

TJ_DJ

Contributor
Reaction score
We all have expressed displeasure on the new TRAI rules. While all of us are busy in deciding, selecting new packs and exploring alternate avenues, there is one player which is still fighting, and it is Tata Sky.

While we all have varied opinions on Tata Sky, today, a large majority of us are affected by TRAI's new implementation. Some might support it, but eventually it is all pointing out to a miserably managed implementation resulting in higher costs for all.

This poll is a simple question. Do you support the stand taken by Tata Sky? Responses are solicited irrespective of the outcome of the case.

I was against Tata Sky but after sometime have realised TRAI's agenda. Hope Tata Sky achieves something in the end. I got fed up of TRAi secretary lying on every news channel and these ill informed news readers who are nodding their heads like clueless chickens in front of him. TRAI also failed themselves by making a framework and not checking how well it's been implemented! DPO's were to reach 100% of it's subscribers to choose package by 21st Jan. Till now i doubt even half of that has been reached? TRAI has made a joke out of themselves trying to be tough and not penalising any DPO until now.

Tatasky is fighting because they know they are charging more and because of this rule they need to decrease prices (Not on all channels and also might need to discontinue HDAF ) but If they won the outcome might be good for other DTH users too.

Till now, I don't know what is TRAI rules fully. You Bros, opp TS. Pls remember the rural people. Most and most of people, till don't know how to take money from ATM s. How they pick the package. First TRAI do awareness programs for the people thoroughly and implement it. My support always for TS.😠😠

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock