Poor PQ in SD Channel

Y
Yesterday i chat with tata coustmer care and after that they transfer to seniors..they convinced me that there is no need to update hdmi cable..they say there is nothing to do with hdmi cable it is waste of money..hdmi cable néeds to update only for 4k channels..for hd connection there ll be no improvement by updating hdmi cable

Bro is there any difference created by cable which connects tata sky antenna to set top box...as tata sky engineer say no need to use new cable he connects antenna with stb by my same 12 years old dd free dish cable and provide me extra cable and say you can use if you want

Bro is there any difference created by cable which connects tata sky antenna to set top box...as tata sky engineer say no need to use new cable he connects antenna with stb by my same 12 years old dd free dish cable and provide me extra cable and say you can use if you want
Yes HDMI cable doesn't matter because in HDMI port signal is digital so it doesn't matter.

Same is here after 20days of use Tatasky i have decided to move back to Dishtv not only SD PQ HD channels also not looks Good.
What about subscription in tatasky. I'm also thinking to move back to dish TV. But my subscription will end in May. So I'm waiting.

After getting Tatasky i have not recharged it not more than 100 rs 1Dec is last in Tatasky.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock