Poor PQ in SD Channel

I agree pq of tata sky is not best..but still am happy as a tata sky coustmer ..there coustmer support is best..and most important they hav 0 day lock it period which help to save more than 50% to me as compare to dish tv

I am also agree with u but DishTV also providing good offers like 10M recharge pe 12M, Recording feature as well as Good PQ of SD+HD channels.
But dish TV not adding new channels and no coustmer support

I agree pq of tata sky is not best..but still am happy as a tata sky coustmer ..there coustmer support is best..and most important they hav 0 day lock it period which help to save more than 50% to me as compare to dish tv
Don't forget about the audio quality...in tatasky all channels give surround sound although i don't use external speakers and my tv is 4 years old.....in DishTV sound was kind of normal not that extraordinary. But UI and sd picture quality is good in DishTV...the new UI is fast and responsive

But i also like too much Tatasky UI faster and responsive than Dishtv but in PQ we don't compromise.

Don't forget about the audio quality...in tatasky all channels give surround sound although i don't use external speakers and my tv is 4 years old.....in DishTV sound was kind of normal not that extraordinary. But UI and sd picture quality is good in DishTV...the new UI is fast and responsive
If you want normal audio in tata sky change audio setting to pcm from dolby digital+..pcm gives normal audio where as dolby digital + is good for surround sound

Tatasky new hevc box giving sd and hd channels picture and audio quality is very bad.particularly south hd channels quality is not best.airtel is the best of video and audio quality of hd channels.sd channels picturequality now is improving in adtv.tatasky also dull picture quality of south sd channels.

Well for Rs. 999 or 699 the box quality will surely not give excellent output, till people realize that investing little more in better quality is more important such issues will keep on cropping up

Tatasky new hevc box giving sd and hd channels picture and audio quality is very bad.particularly south hd channels quality is not best.airtel is the best of video and audio quality of hd channels.sd channels picturequality now is improving in adtv.tatasky also dull picture quality of south sd channels.

Current Boxes of both airtel and tata sky r quite average as compared to what was offered way back till about 2012 or so. All this trend of free free free ruined the quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock