Preity zapped by link-up with Yuvraj

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The media reported every little thing that took place between actress Preity Zinta and the then captain of her IPL team, Kings XI Punjab – from the warm hugs after every win to the chitchats off the field. It was rumoured that they were seeing each other. But now that Yuvi has left her team for Pune Warriors India, Preity has opened up on their alleged relationship. She said that the link-up zapped her.

Preity admitted that she missed each player of her team from Yuvraj to Kumar Sangakkara to Mahela Jayawardene because she has built a deep bond with them over the past three years. However, she said that the constant link-up with Yuvraj zapped her because nothing really happened between them as speculated. Yuvi is also upset with all the rumours. He tweeted, “U want a comment I'll give you one ! Absolutely ridiculous ! Stop linking me to everyone or anyone!”

Well, nothing might be brewing between Preity and Yuvi but they will certainly miss each other like no one else this IPL season – Preity will miss Yuvi's sixes and the latter will miss the former's hugs!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamFan Bhaiaji Superhit | Sunny Doel, Preity Zinta, Arshad Warsi, Shreyas Talpade Bollywood 1
R 13 Years of Kal Ho Naa Ho: Lesser Known Facts About SRK-Preity Zinta's Love Story Bollywood 1
Thakur Preity Zinta & husband Gene to have grand Mumbai reception in April? Bollywood 0
Thakur I am not getting married, says Preity Zinta Bollywood 6
Dinesh jain Preity Zinta throws a manout of theatre Movies & Music 0
Greatachiever Preity Zinta: Ishkq In Paris is NOT a comeback Bollywood 0
Napster Preity Zinta to host Bollywood chat show on UTV Stars TV Channels News 0
Karthik Preity Zinta to host Bollywood chat show on UTV Stars TV Shows & Programs 0
Kamlesh Barjati Preity Zinta turns producer Bollywood 0
kramkumar Is Brett Lee Preity Zinta's New Boyfriend? Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz D-Link DIR-819 Router (Black) @1099 Expired Deals 0
Ravichandranj Manage packs link is not working in tatasky Tata Sky 10
Shubham838 Seeking Help Link for add topup on self care Airtel Digital TV 1
boldy Breaking Reliance digital TV Merge Independent tv website link Independent TV 27
T HD Topup link not available Airtel Digital TV 27
Bapun Raz Extra Rs.400 off on TP Link Router Expired Deals 1
Sukhpreet singh Movie link Bollywood 1
S Seeking Help Can i use tp link 150 Mbps wireless STB & Satellite TV Equipments 1
Bapun Raz Open Sale on Amazon Exclusive Bose Sound link Revolve Bluetooth Speakers Expired Deals 0
Bapun Raz Amazon: D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N 300 Router | 44% off Expired Deals 0
Bapun Raz Discount Deal - D-Link DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router Expired Deals 1
M And tv Link added in Tatasky... Tata Sky 3
L News 7 & same to link Channels Intelsat Updates 2
acmedigitals TATASKY TESTING ZEE BANGLA HD LINK and ZEE MARATHI HD LINK Tata Sky HD 6
M.J.Sadiq 2 Showcase Link channels added in TP 11550 V Tata Sky 0