Price cut by major broadcaster

• Thread starter Thread starter prasenjitdey265
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2
  • Views Views: Views 1,605
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have come to know that major broadcaster have reduced their price from Rs 19 to Rs 12, like STAR, ZEE, COLORS, after TRAI Intervention. So when will be effective in ADTV

It doesn't matter to me whether the Colors reduces price from 19 to 12 or even make it for free, because all the serials on it are crap and those saas bahu type. Only I have took 2 channels as A-la Carte MTV and MTV Beats. They have started showing adult content nowadays in Big Boss which we can't watch sitting with family. Useless packages. Yes some channels of TV 18 are good like Cartoon Channels, Music Channels and may be news. But Colors is a useless channel.

It doesn't matter to me whether the Colors reduces price from 19 to 12 or even make it for free, because all the serials on it are crap and those saas bahu type. Only I have took 2 channels as A-la Carte MTV and MTV Beats. They have started showing adult content nowadays in Big Boss which we can't watch sitting with family. Useless packages. Yes some channels of TV 18 are good like Cartoon Channels, Music Channels and may be news. But Colors is a useless channel.
Your response is totally out of context. The OP is asking about when will the reduced prices get reflected on Airtel DTH & you are mentioning about your TV channel preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom