query

divakar_mba

Contributor
Reaction score
today in my area local cable person changing cables,unfortunately one cable touched electricity wires.and all tv sets in my area were blasted.Is there any chance of this thing in digital cable also?

oh god! literally u mean that all tv blasted like bomb? even ur tv? this is shocking to hear, so having cable can be so dangerous? i am really surprised to hear this, never heard anything like this

divakar_mba said:
today in my area local cable person changing cables,unfortunately one cable touched electricity wires.and all tv sets in my area were blasted.Is there any chance of this thing in digital cable also?

Is it true?:skd
i don't believe this.:no

man, that is dangerous. never heard of it before. what happened in my area was that reverse current flowed from tv to cable operators signal amplifiers and it were damaged many times

it is big shocking for me also.one tv was blasted and the piece of panel glass hit the person also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock