• Thread starter Johny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 2,435

Johny

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Friends - Did anybody tried, the programmes which we are recording from channels using our receivers in USB - is it playable in a DVD player which is having a USB slot.

I tried this one, but cannot be playable in a DVD player. It can play only in the receiver that we are recording.

Any solution for this - for playing in a DVD player.

I am able to play the files on any DVD Player or Set-top Box because my Satellite Receiver writes the files as MPEG2 .TS format.

Johny, you could try file format converter to MP4, AVI, WMV or MPEG to run the recordings on DVD player.

Vinay - thanks for the reply. I have a Samsung Handy cam. I recorded some images using that, I can watch that scenes in my handy cam itself.

I removed that Memory card and attached to by receiver by a USB adaptor and recorded TV programmes. I removed that card and inserted into my handy cam again - but it doesn't show that programmes which I recorded from the receiver in the handycam.

But the programmes are there and can watch if we are connecting to the receiver.

How we can convert the formatte of the recordings ?

JOHNY THOMAS said:
How we can convert the formatte of the recordings ?

Maybe Your Samsung Handycam is programmed to play only content recorded by it.

I use this Hamster Free Video converter to convert between various video and audio file formats.

Like say if my HD Video Camera is recording in .MOV or .MKV format, then to view external videos the file format and frame rate has to be compatible like .MOV, .AVI with say 25fps or 30fps frame rate.

The menu and options are very simple. You can even merge many smaller video clips using this tool.

Not only DVD players, this can be done to see videos on Phones or Handheld devices, Tablet PCs etc. There is support for lots of devices.

Download Link of Hamster Video Converter

Thanks Vinay - it is useful for all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock