RECENT ABS-1 FTA CHANNELS

Dear friends,
9/10 Educational channels FTA in 74* east (edusat & Insat 4ca). If you have catching TP from ABS-1, you can also easily catching that channels. No extra LNB and dish required. just serch and enjoy........

Tell me Who can get ABS-1 sattelite FTA channels from NORTH BEAM. Please channel name and TP. I can not get any NORTH BEAM Channel. RT English is FTA or not.....

MOLOY

I found one unknown channel from ABS-1, V.PID-49, A.PID.60. It is most probebly "Sikh" channel. No name found and no signal in "DAY". All educational channels are no signal at night except "VICTERS".

"Fashion Tv Asia" is not coming from ABS-1 (South Beam) TP 12579-H-22000 yesterday night.

RECENT ABS-1 FTA (JCTV PAK)

JC-TV PAKISTAN STARTED ON ABS-1, SOUTH BEAM,

I CAN CATCH SOME DIFF. CHANNEL SHAW FM-1, SHAW FM-2, CHANNEL-9,( LITTLE LEFT FROM MY ABS-1 SET UP, 75*). WHICH SATTELITE............ I CANT NOT FIND

MOLOYBORA said:
I found one unknown channel from ABS-1, V.PID-49, A.PID.60. It is most probebly "Sikh" channel. No name found and no signal in "DAY". All educational channels are no signal at night except "VICTERS".
You didn't write the frequency of sikh channel can you post the freq. so that I can check it, Rest you can not get north beam in your place no footprints.

Post the freq: of sikh channel ?

jenius-jatt said:
You didn't write the frequency of sikh channel can you post the freq. so that I can check it, Rest you can not get north beam in your place no footprints.

Post the freq: of sikh channel ?

Its from Insat 4cr.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock