Refer a Friend & get ₹300 Cashback

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 4,131
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tata Sky who refers a new customer will get a credit of Rs.300 in his/her account

Good move :)

RE: Tata Sky who refers a new customer will get a credit of Rs.300 in his/her account

201705280412.jpg

Tata Sky Referral Program

Tatasky_Referral_Product_Window_WEBSITE_BANNER_1200_x_339.jpg

METHODS OF PARTICIPATION

A Subscriber can refer a new Subscriber to Tata Sky through following modes: Through SMS: A Subscriber can text: Refer <Mobile Number> to 56633, from his/her RMN (primary/alternate).

In case the Subscriber has multiple subscriber IDs linked to his/her account: Subscriber will have to indicate the Subscriber ID on which Subscriber would like to receive the Referral Benefit.

Through Interactive Voice Response (IVR): A Subscriber can participate in the Referral Program by dialling a toll-free number 1800 208 7878 from his/her RMN (primary/alternate).

• The Referral Program is valid from 28th May, 2017 until 20th July, 2017, which can be discontinued anytime or extended at the sole discretion of Tata Sky.
  • The New Subscriber will be contacted by the Tata Sky sales team. Upon the successful activation of the connection of the New Subscriber, the Subscriber will become eligible to a credit of Rs. 300/- as Referral Benefits to his/her Tata Sky Subscription account within one (1) day of such successful activation.

Terms and Conditions - Terms & Conditions for  Tata Sky DTH (India) service.

RE: Tata Sky Referral Program

:eek:hya:) I'll refer myself n get a connection first ;)

Have to pay website prices for new connections or any special discount comes with the offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock