Relaunch of "Member of the Month" Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ABCDEFGH the nominees will be announced only when the thread is posted that month.. no prior PMs.. this question gave way for another rule which I forgot to add.. its added now..

@Sai there's no restrictions to send PM or give likes or reps.. nominated members can do his regular work without issues.. only if he is found to be asking for votes, that rule comes to effect...

supermachi said:
please nominate me.

Can't imagine a MoTM poll without you.. :no

We Are Also Expecting Some Monetary Reward:shy

M.J.Sadiq said:
Sorry. If you are working for money here, better quit the forum as this is not the place. Everyone is working on a self interest only.

Sadiq Bro,Me Too Coming In Self Interest Only:k

BTW Why You Are Using Such Harsh Words On Me?

Chezhiyan said:

He said correctly.. You are a senior and star tagged member, if you say like that what new members will think bro!

Chezhiyan said:

What is harsh in that? I just replied based on your expectation. It is simple. If are working on a company just for money but if the company can't give you money, we have to quit the job. Same thing I told you since you expected money and you can't get it here.

Bapun Raz said:
He said correctly.. You are a senior and star tagged member, if you say like that what new members will think bro!

Ok Sorry Bapun Bro:tup

Great news

Eligible Thakur this award :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock