TechFreak

Reaction score
Why is that my highest reputation value is only [+2] whereas I see many other members such as Rushil bro giving a [+3] reputation ??

This Reputations is depand on Posts.
When you are post Exclusive Updates only with DDF than you also deserve ( +3). :k

i think he is asking that he is only able to give 2 reps at one time while other members like me able to give 3 reps at one time

Deep.S said:
This Reputations is depand on Posts.
When you are post Exclusive Updates only with DDF than you also deserve ( +3). :k

but bro I am having only till 2 and not having 3 :huh

Yugendran21 said:
but bro I am having only till 2 and not having 3 :huh

But bro...You are Not allow to tell you about this because this is a member choice. Who want to reput +2 or +3.

Rushil.D said:
i think he is asking that he is only able to give 2 reps at one time while other members like me able to give 3 reps at one time

Yes Rushil bro....

Well Yugendran Rushil is a Tagged member and u r not .. u might got the answer from this itself...
The Rep points differs for tagged members and others.. there is increase in points according to the Tags like Dream shine , Dream stars , Dream Experts .. and so on...
its not according to Post counts...

You can get clarify with DDF team on this...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock