SAB HD can be launched soon

• Thread starter Thread starter skm30
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 60
  • Views Views: Views 22,760
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Start Mass Campaign for ''Sony SAB HD Channel''

yes people are much need these channel in hd but nobady can understand why they didnt think about it even most popular movie channel like stargold and zeecinema alredy lunch feed

Amarjeet said:
so what we will do in this case?????

Good question bro !!!

Bro, if you are desperate to have anything then you try everything to have it. Similarly, if we wish to have it in HD then we have to make this topic the most actively discussed topic on this forum or on any forum by contributing to this thread or any such thread on this forum or any forum. See, if we really wish to have SAB TV in HD then I don't have to say this, you will autometically start looking forward to search a thread of your interest and will start sharing your views through your posts regarding that topic.
So, if any one who is fan of SAB TV and wishes to have this channel in full HD will post here as much as he can, because we all know that lots of posts on this thread will make this topic a much discussed topic on this forum. And this will help us to build up pressure on 'Sony Entertainment Television' to launch it in full HD as well as on DTH companies to demand it in HD channel also from the owner company of SAB TV.

Re: Start Mass Campaign for ''Sony SAB HD Channel''

Why only sab hd i think we all need these 5 chs badly in hd

SAB HD
MAX HD
MIX HD
PIX HD
AXN HD

if sony can launch SONY HD n SIX HD then why not these????
I think thread name n topic should be changed abt all these 5 chs ..

Srajal Ag said:
Why only sab hd i think we all need these 5 chs badly in hd

SAB HD
MAX HD
MIX HD
PIX HD
AXN HD

if sony can launch SONY HD n SIX HD then why not these????
I think thread name n topic should be changed abt all these 5 chs ..

Bro, the thread name and topic is about SAB HD only because the Sony Entertainment Television is ready with SAB HD channel only right now and is about to launch it in UK on Freeview. And as SET is going to launch SAB HD in UK then why not in India, that is my point. And as SET is ready with SAB HD channel then its easy for SET to launch it in India too. We can get SAB HD channel launched easily by pressurising SET. But in case of other channels, which I too want in HD, it will be a time-taking process as there is no any news of their HD versions from Sony Entertainment Television.

Re: RE: Start Mass Campaign for ''Sony SAB HD Channel''

Duke said:
Since the Ratings for SET are down, I would advice them to Show Mix of serials from Both SET & SAB on their HD Channel ..... Like Tarak Mehta, Lapataganj, Bade Acche Lagte hain, etc!!!

Bro, why they should show mix of serials from both SET & SAB when they are already having the HD version of their Sony channel and they are already ready with the HD version of SAB TV to be launched in UK.

HD feed of SAB TV would be great. But Sony is always slow in launching HD channels.

Well, If SAB HD is being launched in UK, it should be launched in India as well, considering its the no.1 channel for SET, with Sony TRPs constantly on the decline. :win

^^ But I think SAB TV HD in UK would be telecasting different shows and if they launch SAB TV in HD in India, it'll be a different channel. Launching SabTV in HD in UK was a wise decision as those English countries have many HD channels and people have habits to watch HD channels there. In India many people even dont know about HD channels.

DTH Fan said:
But I think SAB TV HD in UK would be telecasting different shows and if they launch SAB TV in HD in India, it'll be a different channel.
Bro, Sony SAB SD Channel is already available in UK.

Here is Sony SAB TV Guide ( UK Listings for cable and satellite : Sky, Freeview, Virgin, Freesat ) :

Monday, February 17, 2014 :

3:00pm - Baalveer
3:30pm - Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
4:00pm - Chidiyaghar
4:30pm - Jeanie Aur Juju
5:00pm - Lapataganj
5:30pm - F.I.R.

Bro, I think they are running the same shows in UK also. And now they are going to launch it in HD also. And moreover, all episodes of its shows are available online in High Definition on You Tube. That's why I think Sony Entertainment Television can easily launch SAB TV in HD in India too.

Re: 'SAB HD' started Now on Intelsat 17 at 66.0°E

Guys, I have a good news !!
'SAB HD' started Now on Intelsat 17 at 66.0°E !!!

Guys, check out these images !!
1gvn.jpg

You can check the images :
2sa1.jpg
By Rushil.D
srct.jpg
By Deepums
xxwy.jpg

omi7.jpg

n49l.jpg

So, I think, 'SAB HD' will be available soon on Tata Sky HD and other DTHs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom