• Thread starter Thread starter skm30
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 60
  • Views Views: Views 22,760
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start Mass Campaign for '' Sony
SAB HD Channel''

The recent massive hike in the platinum hd pack by d2h could be for these channels' addition.

SET should launch PIX HD, to stay in competition with Star Movies, Movies Now, Z Studio.
AXN has the rights of a number of really damn good western TV series, many people will want to catch them in HD, at least I want AXN HD.

RE: Start Mass Campaign for '' Sony
SAB HD Channel''

I want AXN HD, PIX HD, Max HD and SAB HD.
No to MIX HD.. :-)

Re: Start Mass Campaign for '' Sony
SAB HD Channel''

First let Government to publish revised sat com policy so that operators can hire sat directly from foreign company instead via ISRO according to current policy.

RE: Start Mass Campaign for '' Sony
SAB HD Channel''

Count me in as well for SAB HD and PIX HD

Re: Start Mass Campaign for "Sony SAB HD Channel"

Sorry guys, the wait for 'SAB HD' is still not over !!!

In my last post, you can see the first image, which is Rushil.D bro's post, in that post he has posted this image
2sa1.jpg
which suggested me that SAB HD & MAX HD are also in testing mode along with the PIX HD channel.
But, actually this image is from the pdf file of channels which have got downlink permission in India. All these SET HD channels have got the license from a long time.

Only PIX HD and AXN HD were testing on IS 17 @ 66.

But, I hope, Sony Entertainment Television will start testing 'SAB HD' very soon.

Only experts plz reply AXN HD N PIX HD r coming in india or not ???

Guys, today as I switched on my TV, I started switching over the channels, suddenly I stopped on Zoom channel as I saw someone giving statements before media and in the background there were hoardings and posters of Pepsi IPL 2014 and also logos of Sony MAX and Sony SIX channels. I thought, it would be a success party for great TRPs of IPL series. The person talking to media was saying, ''IPL series is always a great TRP achiever for us. The popularity of IPL is still with MAX, although its available on SIX also. The TRP of IPL series is much higher on MAX than on SIX. While answering to a another question he said that after IPL we are going to launch our second hindi movie channel, which will showcase youth centred movies and along with it, the probabilities are high that we can launch the HD version of our second hindi general entertainment channel which is one of the most viewed hindi general entertainment channel with its light entertainment shows''. Further, he said, ''We are also planning to launch our third hindi general entertainment channel within next three months''. After this, there was another entertainment news on the screen, so I changed the channel.

What I concluded from the above is this that after IPL, Sony Entertainment Television network is going to launch a movie channel which is ''MAX2'' as it was already in news some days back and also a thread is running - 'MAX2 launch coming soon'.
And after IPL they can also launch SAB HD as this is their second hindi GEC and also have light entertainment shows, where as their third hindi general entertainment channel's launch is delayed by three months, so, its clear that this second hindi GEC is SAB TV, so, we can expect launching of SAB HD after IPL. And I think, soon after launch of these channels, Tatasky can also add them.

After that I started searching about this news on 'www.indiantelevision.com', I searched so much but I was unable to find any such news on the website. If anyone of you have heard any such news on any channel or read in any newspaper or found on any website, please, share here. This is only to confirm the news, otherwise as per the statements, I believe that the ''SAB HD'' channel is coming after IPL.

Guys, if Sony Entertainment Television Network has really decided to launch 'SAB HD' channel after IPL, then I think, this is the best decision taken by the network as SAB TV is among the more profitable services in the Sony Entertainment Television Network !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom