Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Viacom has definitely Expanded thier Bollywood Library very much from Past Few Months, now expect more Srk films renewal by them, good that other SRK films that didn't got proper airing earlier now is getting good airing time on Colors Cineplex Bollywood. Hopefully now Airtel, Tata Sky and other operators add this Channel soon.

Miss mathur weather it was released in 2009 or 2010 and the movie wtp was in star gold or star plus who knows it was long back now the fact is the movie is with Viacom18 most the Disney-Star library renewed by Viacom18 and zee...
I know cause I have watched the movie

Off topic:
Back then when Don (2006), Main hoon na, Kabhi khushi kabhie gham and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was with Star (Disney-Star).
uk2N7yd.jpg

GDPOK3s.jpg
cXWfkIv.jpg

bXIhEVq.jpg

Last edited:
Off topic:
Back then when Don (2006), Main hoon na, Kabhi khushi kabhie gham and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was with Star (Disney-Star).
uk2N7yd.jpg

GDPOK3s.jpg
cXWfkIv.jpg

bXIhEVq.jpg
This was long back bro but compare to other networks star had massive number of bollywood movies till 2016

It indeed was one of the biggest premieres by Star

Ultra Media needs to sell their selected movies like Anthony Kaun Hai and Yash etc to major broadcasters. Waiting for Anthony Kaun Hai to air In all these years.
Anthony Kaun Hai was premiered on Sony and was regularly airing on Star till 2014 but after that FTA channels aired the film for some time but now since 3 years Film not aired.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock