Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Anil sharma movies is with zee I think apne, farishtay and the hero-love story of spy will also move soon.
Farishtay moved to Disney-Star just 2 years back. Hero Love Story of A Spy Rights with Time Magnetics. Apne with Goldmines Telefilms so Apne will either move to SPN again. The Hero Might move to Viacom18.

Farishtay moved to Disney-Star just 2 years back. Hero Love Story of A Spy Rights with Time Magnetics. Apne with Goldmines Telefilms so Apne will either move to SPN again. The Hero Might move to Viacom18.
SPN is not giving proper airings for B.subhash and k.Bapaiah films bro I think it should aired in proper timings in all sony channels and except karz chukana hai all vimal Kumar movies is with disney-Star...

SPN is not giving proper airings for B.subhash and k.Bapaiah films bro I think it should aired in proper timings in all sony channels and except karz chukana hai all vimal Kumar movies is with disney-Star...
Earlier K. Bapayya and B. Subhash Films were aired on Sony Max 2 Regularly. After rebrand they stopped. Besides Karz Chukana Hai Chhote Sarkar also with Sony(Regularly aired on Wah) Expecting Rajaji to go on Sony.

Earlier K. Bapayya and B. Subhash Films were aired on Sony Max 2 Regularly. After rebrand they stopped. Besides Karz Chukana Hai Chhote Sarkar also with Sony(Regularly aired on Wah) Expecting Rajaji to go on Sony.
Hey k.bappyya movie regular show in morning time

Not only rajaji bro jaisi karni waisi bharni dariya dil may also move to sony.

Hey k.bappyya movie regular show in morning time
Actually yes. Tina Films International library Has a Morning slot preference.
Sony Max 2 has a pattern to function
5 am - A good movie/obscure Mithun movie
8 am - Tina Films International/Brar Films/Vidyashree Pictures
11 am - Afternoon Prime Time (Family movies given importance)/Govinda movies
3 pm - A bit recent movie (post 1990s - 2010s)/YRF movie/ A movie which is exiting Sony library
7pm - Bhagwan Chitra Mandir/Renewal Movies/Big Superhits/Govinda
10:30pm - Vishesh Films/Any decent YRF movie suitable for night airing/Cult Classic
1 am - Mithun Time

Last edited:
Maharaja tomorrow 2:48 pm on Sony Wah

RuO8y6f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock