Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

SPN failed to give proper airings for B4U syndication movies like Josh, yes boss, mela, China gate, baadshah Disney-Star or viacom18 could have been given better.
Bro Baadshah and China Gate Get Good Airings. Yes Boss aired yesterday itself. But agree with Josh. B4U Films are so much aired On their native network that airing on Sony is just a formality.

Agree bro but star gave good airings for all movies for films like dhadkan baadshah ghatak Josh star gold got massive trp
Samething do every channel most of gud film not giving proper air why u blame spn chek every channel

Bro Baadshah and China Gate Get Good Airings. Yes Boss aired yesterday itself. But agree with Josh. B4U Films are so much aired On their native network that airing on Sony is just a formality.

I agree sony cannot do much as most of these films have had mass airings on B4U and lost telecast value. Yess Boss and Josh deserve better slotting. Look at disney/star they r getting brilliant ratings from bollywood films which includes renewals like Bhool Bhulaiya, Rowdy Rathore... Each week they r in top 5 and this week 4 bollywood films from star/disney on top 5 list. Rowdy Rathore never got such good response on sony. I still feel star/ disney best managing films... Sony has few bollywood films while zee has many but keeps on repeating some select ones thus losing on ratings

So I guess yrf old library remains with SPN itself.
See we all cant directly blame SPN for it because the library of YRF is very huge, the numbers of films they have will require a seprate channel for it too air and Even Apart from Sony no chanel could do justice to these movies since there are many

See we all cant directly blame SPN for it because the library of YRF is very huge, the numbers of films they have will require a seprate channel for it too air and Even Apart from Sony no chanel could do justice to these movies since there are many
The problem is, even though Sony really needs a new channel to air such a big library, it is not launching it, while Disney-Star has surplus channels available which can do justice to so many YRF movies.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock