Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,088
  • Views Views: Views 4,367,657
Thank God! It came on a Good Channel
Zee is a very good channel but they literally take every movie they get. Complete dominance which is unacceptable. The only Time i went wrong would be during ABCD 2 I thought Zee would get it since they got the rights to the first one as well.

Plzz all support zee because zee is the 1st Indian channel..star are Walt Disney it is a Hollywood producer..that's why plzz support Indian channel #zee
Zee is reeling under losses my friend. Talks are there that its 49% ownership will be under Sony group.plus why not support to Sun TV. That is a better channel than Zee. I know Zee is a good channel but there are better channels and better programs. Sun TV is a better channel that is also an Indian channel.

Last edited:
Zee is reeling under losses my friend. Talks are there that its 49% ownership will be under Sony group.plus why not support to Sun TV. That is a better channel than Zee. I know Zee is a good channel but there are better channels and better programs. Sun TV is a better channel that is also an Indian channel.
Well, Zee entertainment isn't reeling under loses. It's essel property Business that incurred loses and the profit of zeel is used for paying the debt. It was not Sony but Oppenheimer that acquired 11 percentage in zeel, and its majority of stakes are still with essel. Calling sun as Indian network is the best joke. It maybe Indian technically but it's owned by secessionist DMK family.

I support ZEEL and TV 18 because they are Indian.

Well, Zee entertainment isn't reeling under loses. It's essel property Business that incurred loses and the profit of zeel is used for paying the debt. It was not Sony but Oppenheimer that acquired 11 percentage in zeel, and its majority of stakes are still with essel. Calling sun as Indian network is the best joke. It maybe Indian technically but it's owned by secessionist DMK family.
But quality is important

Last edited:
I support ZEEL and TV 18 because they are Indian.
Zeel is ok but TV18 seriously their content and their movie channel. The good thing about Zee is their marathi content and TV 18 is their kannada content

Last edited:
U dont know the sentiments of tamilians it has changed towards DMK now. Now ask anyone in Tamilnadu which channel they watch the most. Best Pq and Aq first hd channel in South

Star is best

Back
Top Bottom