Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Watch
Star gold
Movies ok
& watch
Zee channels
Then u see the difference b/w them
Star channels showing movies continue repeated from last 2 months on all channels
They have no more good titles
Only showing south &some of hindi movies tiltles everytime ...
Pq zoom or increase the aspect ratio or nothing much ....
Zee have the library best of all
So whatever
Zee movies channels are the best in audio & video quality
I love the & brand of channels from Zee they are the best but i certainly not a fan of Zee cinema. Too much ads and worse in sd. Sony Max dubbed movies but best pq and aq eg watch baahubali 2 in Sony Max sd and compare it to 2.0 on Zee sd

Last edited:
Watch
Star gold
Movies ok
& watch
Zee channels
Then u see the difference b/w them
Star channels showing movies continue repeated from last 2 months on all channels
They have no more good titles
Only showing south &some of hindi movies tiltles everytime ...
Pq zoom or increase the aspect ratio or nothing much ....
Zee have the library best of all
So whatever
Zee movies channels are the best in audio & video quality
I Dont Find Zee to be a best Channel at all because Even after Having collection of So many movies and even after so many channel there are many Good Movies which arent shown by them regularly for Eg Raazi, Gold, Taare Zameen par means when was the last time you Saw English Vinglish on TV, there are many like Bariely ki Barfi, MOM, and many Good movies. Even after having so many channels they are not showing, Movies like Phir Hera Pheri, Dilwale(90's), Holiday, PPNH, Toilet and many movies which are being premiered atleast twice a week but good movies arent, While I found Worst to be Colors Cineplex they are the second Channel after Sony Max to air South Movies means hardly i see any Bollywood movies there even after having so many good movies Such as Andhadhun( I think they completely dont deserve this film in their channel, they were telecasting this masterpiece at 5am), Dulhania series, Special 26 or all KJO movies

I Dont Find Zee to be a best Channel at all because Even after Having collection of So many movies and even after so many channel there are many Good Movies which arent shown by them regularly for Eg Raazi, Gold, Taare Zameen par means when was the last time you Saw English Vinglish on TV, there are many like Bariely ki Barfi, MOM, and many Good movies. Even after having so many channels they are not showing, Movies like Phir Hera Pheri, Dilwale(90's), Holiday, PPNH, Toilet and many movies which are being premiered atleast twice a week but good movies arent, While I found Worst to be Colors Cineplex they are the second Channel after Sony Max to air South Movies means hardly i see any Bollywood movies there even after having so many good movies Such as Andhadhun( I think they completely dont deserve this film in their channel, they were telecasting this masterpiece at 5am), Dulhania series, Special 26 or all KJO movies
Andhadun and Padmaavat does air a lot at prime time.

Andhadun and Padmaavat does air a lot at prime time.
Nope Andhadhun never while about Padmaavat They have overused the movie I remlember It was First Premierd on 30th Sept 2018 after that for 7 Consecutive weeks they were showing Padmaavat on Sundays at same time 9

Every movie channel situation in brief like
Sony : South movies but good ones most of them. Sizeable classic films. Overdependence on Allu Arjun hits like DJ and Sarrainodu (great TRP numbers) and yes Sooryavansham and Aamdani Atthani Kharcha Rupaiya.
Zee: Lot of good movies lots of them but sd pq is pathetic. &xplorHD and &pictures are better channels in the Zee bouquet. Zee Bollywood is too good. Zee cinema and Zee anmol cinema are too bad.
Star: The channels are best in terms of everything but some movies llike the recent ones are repeatedly shown a lot of times more than sooryavansham frequency on Max like Stree, Judwaa 2. This problem is also evident in Star's regional channels like Vijay, Maa, Asianet, Suvarna etc
Colors: they have some of the biggest blockbusters in their belt but the problem and overdependence on South Indian content is evident. Except CCV(Chekka Chivaantha Vaanam) colors Cineplex has no good content in South movies as well.

Last edited:
Every movie channel situation in brief like
Sony : South movies but good ones most of them. Sizeable classic films. Overdependence on Allu Arjun hits like DJ and Sarrainodu (great TRP numbers) and yes Sooryavansham and Aamdani Atthani Kharcha Rupaiya.
Zee: Lot of good movies lots of them but sd pq is pathetic. &xplorHD and &pictures are better channels in the Zee bouquet. Zee Bollywood is too good. Zee cinema and Zee anmol cinema are too bad.
Star: The channels are best in terms of everything but some movies llike the recent ones are repeatedly shown a lot of times more than sooryavansham frequency on Max like Stree, Judwaa 2. This problem is also evident in Star's regional channels like Vijay, Maa, Asianet, Suvarna etc
Colors: they have some of the biggest blockbusters in their belt but the problem and overdependence on South Indian content is evident. Except CCV(Chekka Chivaantha Vaanam) colors Cineplex has no good content in South movies as well.
Star Repeat many movies weekly 2 to 5 times
Looks like Only Star India Recovered Satellite Rights Acquire amount within a 10 to 20 Telecast of movie
Only Sun TV network Telecasting Premiere movies repeat Telecasting after 50 days
But this strategy will effect Sun TV network future they will face financial problem
But Sun TV network not recover Satellite Rights acquire budget

Star Repeat many movies weekly 2 to 5 times
Looks like Only Star India Recovered Satellite Rights Acquire amount within a 10 to 20 Telecast of movie
Only Sun TV network Telecasting Premiere movies repeat Telecasting after 50 days
But this strategy will effect Sun TV network future they will face financial problem
But Sun TV network not recover Satellite Rights acquire budget
The films for which they acquired high price are always telecasted regularly on Sun like VIP series, Vivegam and others. Keeping their hand in production and distribution also makes them smart. Plus Sun achieves high TRP for movies which they telecast. Viswasam and Pichaikkaran are the top South movies in premiere.Plus Hindi satellite rights are sold at 75-100 crores.while tamil and Telugu for a big movie is max 45-55 crores. Most of the movies which Sun buys are small-medium budget films which are not sold to Sun at a high price.Sun is always known to telecast movies during the perfect time. Eg Pichaikkaran telecast during demonetization, Viswasam telecast on Ajith birthday etc

The films for which they acquired high price are always telecasted regularly on Sun like VIP series, Vivegam and others. Keeping their hand in production and distribution also makes them smart. Plus Sun achieves high TRP for movies which they telecast. Viswasam and Pichaikkaran are the top South movies in premiere.Plus Hindi satellite rights are sold at 75-100 crores.while tamil and Telugu for a big movie is max 45-55 crores. Most of the movies which Sun buys are small-medium budget films which are not sold to Sun at a high price.Sun is always known to telecast movies during the perfect time. Eg Pichaikkaran telecast during demonetization, Viswasam telecast on Ajith birthday etc
But Sun TV network always trim movie important scenes and songs
After scenes cut they getting good ratings

Last edited:
But Sun TV network always trim movie important scenes and songs
After scenes cut they getting good ratings
Not during premiere. Premiere they always show uncut. Worst network in Tamil is jaya worst pq and aq. All jaya movies which they should buy go to Zee tamil due to its closeness with bjp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock